THREE. party rock anthem

IMAGINE HEARING from your younger sibling that your best friend was having a complete and utter disaster of a party and you had no idea about it

Well, that's how Adelaide found out there was the raging party at the Heffley household as she spoke.

Somehow, someway, Keegan convinced both Daliah and Adelaide to go. Daliah could be a party person, it really depended on how cool the party was to her. As for Adelaide... she wasn't a party person. She hated them ever since that kid threw red punch on her and people thought she peed herself.

Regardless of the epic failure of that one horrific day; Adelaide drove to the Heffley household and as soon as she stopped, Keegan ran out the door to find her own friends.

"Can't believe Rodrick threw a party and didn't invite you." Daliah said.

"He knows I hate them."

Daliah faced Adelaide, "It's Rodrick. He chose to have a party over hanging out with you while his parents were away."

"You're digging too deep. You didn't have to come."

"I couldn't miss a failed Rodrick Heffley party."

Adelaide rolled her eyes as they both exited the car and into the house.

People seemed to be packed on every corner of this house and no sign of anyone familiar.

Adelaide turned and saw no sign of Keegan or Daliah. She sighed. The house was familiar enough for her to find her way around.

"Look, there's Adelaide." Ward pointed out, "Ask her to dance because if she leaves, everyone will know that you threw a lame party that your girlfriend hated."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Really, dude?" Ben asked, "You know the talent show is coming up right? Make a move or you lose."

"Did somebody say "dance"? Rowley asked, a smile on his face, "Break it down!"

Rowley found Adelaide in the crowd. Grabbing her hand and spinning himself around her. She let out a small chuckle and allowed him to dance however he pleased.