My Secret Keeper

Hello(: this is Viv with a new book! I've been working on it for only a short while, but it has a good plot. So hope you enjoy!! Oh and don't forget to...

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

AND FAN!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

"Guys, nobody can know about this," I said. My voice shook with fear and uncertainty, but I knew that all of what had just happened had to remain a secret. I was usually a smart girl. I don't know what came over me to commit such a horrific action.

"But-" Danny started.

"Dan," Grace interrupted,"no buts we need to all promise not to tell and just forget about this."

We each looked around unsure. I don't think I could ever forget this. I was the one that did the unspeakable, but even I didn't know if I could keep the secret. What if they came back for my friends and I? I don't know what I would do if any of my friends got hurt because of me. This was my mistake and I knew I shouldn't have dragged them into it.

They were so innocent. I don't think they will ever be the same again. I didn't even mean to do what I did, but he deserved it.

I only had my friends to call to get me out of this mess. I mean I wasn't going to call my mom for help cause she would gladly send me to Juvy if she ever found out what I've done. Maybe even jail.

"Taking this secret to the grave." Vince finally declared. He has been silent the whole time I tried to explain my mess. I looked at him shocked. He was the good boy. He would have never even hurt a fly, well unless that fly was attacking Shay, his girlfriend.

He just gave me a nod as if to say "I have your back no matter what". I was thankful for that. I needed whatever support I could get at the moment.

Shay, Grace, and Danny nodded in agreement. They all were giving me sympathetic look cause they knew I would never be the same, and they were certainly correct. I haven't been the same since.

I have been more closed off and less outgoing. My family has noticed and thought it was just a phase, but they began to grow worried after a few months passed. They assumed it was depression. Then there was James Kross, my worst enemy.

He couldn't have been happier to see me so down and closed off. James would make fun of me nonstop for my change of style, attitude, and even grades. He would tease me over anything he could. I would usually blow it off, but his insult started getting to me. That's when I began to fight back.

Now, we have a terrible rivalry against each other. What could get worse than being the enemy of my school's "it" boy? Well, when he is the son of my mom and dad's closest friends is when you can declare the worst rivalry ever. At least he will never know my secret. Only four people know, and it will remain that way until I die. Well that's what I thought.

So this is only a prologue, but hope you like(: I plan to update ever Saturday, so give me some feedback about well anything!(: Hope you liked it!!!

Bye lovelies(: