Chapter Seven: Worse For Worse

( WARNING:  This Chapter contains graphic details of violence and physical/ mental torture as well as sexual violence in graphic details.  If you or someone you have recommended this book too, please feel free to skip over this Chapter. Again, this is very violent and no recommended for readers with delicate sensibilities. This is meant to serve as character development and is crucial for plot purposes. )

Gabriel and Shawn had been talking to Shawn's Parents, trying their best to figure out how to fix the issues but realizing they still had several things they had yet to ask .
" The people of the Underworld need a place to stay until things calm down. Would we be able to move them here father temporarily? " Shawn asks. " Of course. We can arrange something for them." Shawn's Father dissappears for a moment which leaves Shawn and Gabriel with Shawn's mother.
" Well,  we also need to find Kara " Gabriel adds to which Ishtir smiles. " Ooooh Kara..so beautiful and so strong " She smiles. She had heard stories of the fabled Princess who would Unite the Underworld someday and she had always wanted the chance to meet her.
" Pardon me for asking, but are you two...um..ya know" Ishtir asks which catches Shawn's attention and leaves Gabriel speechless.
" Its complicated" Shawn speaks on Gabriel's behalf who shoots him a look of thanks.
" Well..if things don't work out..you could always marry one of my daughters. They are young and beautiful.." Ishtir smiles and claps her hands summoning Shawn's sisters to the room. " Mom..we don't have time for this.." Shawn tries to explain as his sisters Circle around Gabriel,  commenting how handsome and strong he looked.

" I wanna eat him up " Xelima, the youngest of the daughters licks her lips. " Forget that, I want him to eat ME up" Valshi smirks which makes Gabriel extremely uncomfortable. " Who wants to be a good boy?" Esione bites her lip as she begins rubbing Gabriel's shoulders. " I've got something you can fetch " Yetemeh squeals.
" Shawn.." Gabriel looks to him with a worried look who tried to swat his sisters away. " Oh bugger off Brother. Let us play with the puppy " Esione wraps her arms around Gabriel's neck.
" Shaaaaawn " Gabriel says in a more high pitched tone. " GET OFF HIM YA DAMN VULTURES" Shawn again tries swatting them away but Valshi raises her foot and Kicks Shawn, blasting him through one of the walls. " Come with us " Yetemeh Whispers seductively as they drag Gabriel out of his chair and begin carrying him down the hall.
" SHAWWWWWN FOR FUCKS SAKE" Gabriel screams.  Valshi had a Gabriel's left arm whilst Esione had his right arm. Yetemeh and Xelima followed. " Shhh" Xelima smiles as she pulls out what seems to be a ham bone and shivers it in Gabriel's mouth.
" Shawn jumps out for the hole he had made and rushes after his sisters to save Gabriel but Is stopped by his Father appearing in front of him " Oh let them have fun. Gabriel probably needs this to" Roshak smiles and escorts Shawn back to the table. " Why would you let them take him. They are going to eat him alive.." Shawn question his mother. " Because I want them to get married already dammit. It's been a thousand years and they aren't getting any younger"
Shawn should have known better than to try and reason with his parents. When they had their mind set on something, nothing would stand in the way of it. 

Meanwhile, Lysette had agreed to let Raven venture to the Witch Kingdom. They agreed they would meet up soon as everything had been prepared. Raven had already left and found herself standing Outside the Castle Walls.
" Dammit..I need to work on that " Shawn had been teaching Raven how to teleport and she was learning pretty quickly. Though sometimes she was a little bit off. It was frustrating but she knew she would get better someday.
Raven steps through the city walls and finds the town completely empty. Noone, not a single person was left. This puzzled Raven. " Did they evacuate from the fear of the skyfall?" Raven continued to search through the empty town, looking for any signs of life but still found nothing. " I guess im gonna be checking the surrounding towns...maybe I'll find them there " Raven hoped as she teleported away from the city.