Concern?

How did I manage to get myself tangled with not one, but two lords.

I froze as the woman got up and revelled her very tall height, she must have been around eleven feet tall. She walked towards me with a devilish smile and brushed her hand against my cheek examining me.
« W-what do you want from me, please let me go » I say my voice shaking
I just managed to escape from Karl Heisenberg, i couldn't possibly now be taken by another lord. I wont go though it all again.
« shh sh sh sh now now darling we'll take good care of you. » she said
She takes out her sharp claws and slices the skin on my right arm.
« AHH- » I squint my eyes at the feeling of the sharp blade piercing my skin.
I feel the lips of Alcina Dimitresu on my skin as she sucks some of the blood dripping from my arm.
She pauses for a second and whipped her mouth
« I expected more » she says as she pulls away
What did she mean? How does she know who I am? What does she want with me?
« What? » Is all I manage to get out
She smiles
« I expected more from you, especially since Heisenberg has been paying such close attention to you. I expected something more.. special. » she grins
So you're telling me, I got tangled with lady dimitresu because of Karl Heisenberg. Ever since I've met him my life has gone nothing but downhill, I feel my blood boiling within me.
« I hate all of you lords » I say
I suddenly realized what I just said but it was too late.
Lady dimitresus smile goes away
« Daughters » i hear lady dimitresu say
« Yes mother » all three say
« She's all yours to enjoy, have fun my darlings»
Lady dimitresu turns around and leaves the room and I'm left alone with her three bloodthirsty daughters
« please don't-»
Before I could finish my phrase I feel the daughters teeth digging though my flesh
I scream loudly, I could hear the echoes of my pain and sorrow though the castle. It felt like the pain was never going to stop but after the daughters seemed to have taken a couple good bites of my flesh they smile I'm satisfaction, I look down at them.
« we'll finish you off later » one of them says
They transform back into their bug like state and fly out of the room
I was in so much pain, the several bites on my legs, the hooks though my palm, the scratches all over my body, my head bleeding, my neck still in pain from Heisenbergs hold, and my several broken bones. All the pain was all coming at once. I've never suffered more in my life then this moment. A tear rolls down my cheek and falls to the floor, I the drop of water mix with the puddle of blood under me,
I close my eyes, losing hope...

" you have to live"

My fathers words echoed in my head, I open my eyes in determination.

I had to find a way to get out, for him.
I look at my palms and the hooks deep inside them. I started to stretch the wound to make the hole bigger, I watch as the blood drip down my arm. It was extremely painful, I could barley hold back my screams. The hole in my left hand was finally big enough to be able to lift my hand off the hook. I grab the other chain and lifted my body up to free myself from the second hook. It worked and I fell to the ground landing on my broken ribs. The pain was unreal and the air from my lungs escaped my body,a soundless scream came out of my mouth, A single tear rolled down my cheek. I get up from the puddle of blood I've created, I've lost so much. I have to get out of here quickly if I didn't want to die of blood lost.
I exit the room and walk around the castle in caution. My eyes losing focus and my legs not working like I'd want them to, I couldn't keep a straight line. There was no one in sight, but I was leaving a trail of blood behind me so I'd have to hurry up if I didn't want the sisters to find me. Every step I took was excruciating pain and I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to keep on going. I walk and walk until I came up on a small opening in a stone wall where I thought would lead me out of the building. I reached the end of the passage and turn the corner to see 5 people. Immediately I turn back the corner and pin my back to the wall praying no one saw me. I suddenly hear voices..
" Mother Miranda I must ask, Where will you possibly find a vessel like the one you described?"
It was lady dimitresus voice, I recognized it.
" I'll find a solution" I hear another female voice say, it was not lady dimitresus but still sounded feminine and womanly.
" you are all dismissed" the voice adds
I start turning around learning that it was definitely not an exit and that lady Dimitrescu was going to be back in the castle soon. If she came back there was so way I would possibly be able to escape.
" you've been so quiet Heisenberg, is something the matter" I hear lady dimitresu say.
I turn my head at the mention of Heisenberg
" shut your hole you titan"
It was him, it was Heisenberg he was there. I got even more scared knowing that both lady dimitresu and Heisenberg were there. My knees buckle at the thought of both of them torturing me.
"Speaking of Heisenberg.. you've been falling behind." I hear the voice of the second lady say
"..."
Heisenberg didn't say anything
" mother Miranda if I may.." lady dimitresu asks
I keep trying to get away from their strange meeting but my legs won't let me take another step.
" Heisenbergs been entangling himself with a village girl" she adds.

" a, village girl" I hear the second lady repeat
" OHHH a human a human a huuumannn" I hear a childlike voice repeat
" SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE UGLY ASS DOLL" I hear Heisenberg scream
" is this true?" I hear the second lady say
I suddenly feel hands wrap around my mouth and body, the grip locks my arms and now i really couldn't move anything else but my head. My head gets pulled to the side, I get bitten in the shoulder and I turn my eyes to revel that one of the sisters had found me. I wanted to scream but the hand covering my mouth prevented me to do so.
" yes mother Miranda, the girl has proven herself useful to me." I hear Heisenberg say
I wiggle my body trying to break free from the grasp of the daughter but my efforts were in vain
" she seems to be distracting you from your work" the second woman says
" mother Miranda I assure you-" Heisenberg gets cut off by lady dimitresu
" I assure you that the girl will not be a problem anymore."
I hear Karl's hammer slam to the ground as he yells
" what do you mean..WHERE IS SHE"
He sounded concerned, after everything he's done to me, push me around, abused me, hurt me, almost killed me, experimented on me, now he decides to care? I don't want his concerns
" I swear to you if I find out you did anything to her I'll rip the heart out of every single one of your ugly ass kids you dumb WHORE." I hear another loud slam
" ILL KILL YOU" he yells
For some strange reason, the way he was so worried over me gave me a sort of comfort feeling, even after everything he's done it was nice to hear concern from him.
" SILENCE" I hear mother Miranda yell
" dimitresu did you or did you not take the girl" she asks
" yes mother Miranda" lady dimitresu says
" YOU BITC-"
"SILENCE" she yells again
" you will return the property of Heisenberg to him and that will be that" the lady says
Without a complaint lady dimitresu complies
" yes mother... DAUGHTERS"
the daughter that had a hold of me let go to go to her mother, All three daughters were called to the meeting. I fall to the floor and my bloody corps is revealed to all the 5 people of the meeting plus the three daughters.
" pretty, pretty pretty girl" I look up and see this creature standing above me. It suddenly gets smacked by a hammer to reveal Heisenberg getting on his knees.
I could barley see anything my vision was getting so blurry I was about to pass out. I feel strong hands and arms wrap around my body and I get lifted in the air. My head is pressed against Karl's chest.
The last thing I can recall before blacking out was Karl's worried expression.

I pass out.

Message
Pls if y'all haven't seen the picture of Karl Heisenberg at the beginning of the chapter PLEASEEEE look at it. Your eyes will be blessed.

- Writer