ROAD TO RUNES

❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.❞

━━The definition of a fact is something that is true or has been proven correct. Examples of facts are that the earth is an ellipsoid, sleep is important, and Ananya Rajesh loves runes.

With her lifelong ambition being to create her own set and style of runes, explosive experimentation that eventually led to being treated in the Infirmary wing by an exasperated Madam Pomfrey became normal.

It was because of these frequent visits did she initially strike a bond with James Potter, and it's in her fifth year when an attempt at inventing a whole new branch of Ancient Runes goes horribly wrong. Or maybe—just maybe—not entirely horribly━━

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

You guys have no idea how much I've been wanting to write this! I put it off for the longest time because I had little to no knowledge regarding runes, so I wanted to do more research on that. I'm not saying I'm an expert on runes now, but I do have a better understanding on how I want to apply them to this story, if that makes sense?

Although the girl on the cover is the gorgeous Kelly Gale, I don't have any set, particular cast for Ananya (pronounced A-nun-ya), and I would appreciate it tremendously if you could leave suggestions for her face-claim, because I haven't found anyone resembling the face I have in my mind. I've always imagined Ananya to have dimples, a resting bitch face and chaotic energy for some reason.

While Nahla (her best friend) radiates lawfully neutral good energy, has this smile that you're not sure is genuine or sarcastic and the prettiest, most sparkling eyes you've ever seen. I've casted her as Nathalie Emmanuel in my mind :)

 I'm nervous about portraying both their personalities and interests, and dearly hope I do them justice. Also, can I just express how proud I am of the title? Like, I love it. As always, this book isn't entirely planned and updates will be slow, but I'll try my best. I hope you enjoy reading this, and have a lovely day ahead!