Final Chapter

When Marcus was in the backstage people were congratulating shaking his hands. The next day when Marcus was at the his building there were 200 medics ready and fully equipped and of course Mozart was right beside him they had a jumbo plane ready at the Francis airport. Marcus was going to Haiti and there was another team circulating Toronto for kids that are homeless and or with diseases. The plane rides was going to be about 6 to 9 hours. When Marcus got to the airport. Fans came rushing to him good thing that security. 8 hours later... when Marcus got to the place where he would be working He saw was kids eating dirt cookies, carrying bricks on their back. Marcus has now realized how lucky he is even though he had Down syndrome and he was bullied. It is nothing compared to what kids are experiencing here in Haiti their everyday life. So he starts working for couple of hours and everyday he did the same thing but he didn't get bored he was happy it gave him hope that the kids would get better.1 month later in Toronto at the metro convention center  " After all the thing I been through I cannot compare it to the kids in Haiti the life they been living in. It’s just terrible I don't do it so I can just get rich and act like I'm helping I hope that one day kids will just appreciate their life a bit more and be kind thank you all for coming here and I thank the United Nations for giving me the Nobel Prize I could not be more thankful. Have a great night.