5

"Here's your room," he opens the door on our left as I can't help but to ask, "And whose door is this?" when I see another one on the opposite of my new bedroom door.

"That would be mine, there's only two rooms on this floor so here, come in," and he pushes the door to reveal my new chamber for the next three months.

My jaw totally drops seeing how huge the space is. It's like having a separate apartment. A mini living area with a cream colored couch, a super duper large bed at the end of the room, with a door that I believe is the ensuite bathroom.

Don't tell me he also has a walk in closet for me?

Cause that would be sick! I've always wanted one, and pretend that I indeed have it every time I stay at those luxurious suites with my sugar daddies, even for a short few-days vacation.

But to have one here, on a long stay, dedicated specially for me, "Oh wow."

"Do you like it?" He asks as he stands in front of the shelves in the walk-in closet, which I nod.

"I love it."

Perhaps feeling like he's achieved the first step of convincing me to stay, he grins like a little boy again, making me really wanna smooch his adorable face at this point.

So I walk to the ensuite bathroom instead. No touchy this early, Elle. Be classy, not trashy.

"Is your room bigger? Or a mirror image of mine?"
Because damn, the jacuzzi-bathtub is huge, there are two sinks for his-and-her feature, and a fancy toilet that has buttons on it. Fuck, even a TV?

"You'll know when you make me your punching bag."

I laugh, he still remembers yesterday.

"Come, I'll show you your favorite spot."

"My favorite spot?" I've only arrived ten minutes ago and I already have a favorite spot? That I haven't seen yet?

He walks out of the giant bathroom as I follow him from behind, going towards the couch set which I now realise there's a door behind it. I thought it's just a dummy with that huge floor to ceiling windows but turns out it's indeed a door because he's currently unlocking it.

"It really is my favorite spot." I gasp at the view of this breathtaking balcony with another set of cozy three piece couch. The size of this balcony warrants for another bedroom if he wants to, it's so huge with a wide empty space dedicated for, what? Yoga? Painting? Sun bathing in summer?

"Hey you have a garden!" I'm like that excited little girl who gets to pick the flavour of her ice cream, seeing the small garden from my balcony.

When I arrived here I was already mesmerised by the size of his house. Correction, mansion. Or palace, by the rate of how big and beautiful this place is once I've seen the interior. But to have this kinda view, so green so serene, I'm really fascinated by how perfect the house is.

"I'll give you a tour sometime later, but I'll let you unpack first while I prep for dinner. Is that okay?"

"And the man cooks." I raise my eyebrow, purposely fake a shock as if I've never Googled him or know that he's a chef by profession.

He smiles, "Yes he does."

Damn that dimple. Perfect dimple.

***

Half an hour later I take my own initiative to go down the stairs and walk along the hallway to find Owen. Figured I might as well familiarise myself with the layout of the ground floor while looking for the kitchen, since he said he's prepping dinner so he must be there.