Stars

when MJ had asked Ned and Peter to hang out at the mall he didn't expect to end up in a shop filled with different kind of rocks and crystals, but if he was being honest, it was pretty cool. He also loved being able to take part in his friends interests so he didn't mind that much. 

While MJ and Ned went off looking at a shelf a certain bowl caught Peter's eye. There on the counter, sat a bowl full of star shaped rocks and on the very top was a light blue one. Peter's mind instantly went to Tony, the color of the rock reminding him of the older man's arc reactor. 

Peter knew instantly he had to get it. Quickly checking the price, and being relieved it was pretty cheap, he grabbed it and made his way to the owner of the store to buy it. 

After a couple more hours of walking in and out of stores, the three had decided it was time to leave and Peter was excited. He was excited to give the little star shaped rock to his mentor, turned father figure. 
-
running into the living room of Avengers tower F.R.I.D.A.Y immediately alerted Peter that Tony was in his lab. The boy quickly made his way down there and found Tony at a desk working on a suit.

"Mr. Stark!" 

A smile instantly bloomed on the man's face hearing the voice of his kid. Tony quickly turned away from the desk to face Peter who was excitedly shifting on one foot to the other and failing miserably to hide a small bag behind his back. 

"What's up kiddo? Did you have a good time with your friends?" 

"Yep! And I got you something too!" 

Tony watched as Peter quickly walked over to him and pulled a light blue object from the bag. When he finally got a clear look of it, the light blue object was a smooth star shaped rock. 

"I saw it and it made me think of you, so I had to get it for you!" Peter smiled while Tony carefully took it out of his hand. 

"Aw thank you bambino, that's very sweet. I love it" 

Peter's smile widened. "I'm gonna go take a shower, but I'm glad you like it" 

And with that Peter left the lab and Tony continued to stare at the little Rock in his hand. His chest felt warm and there was a permanent smile on his face. there was no doubt that Tony would 100% cherish this gift from Peter forever. Even the littlest things Peter found, he was able to make them into heartwarming gifts.

God, Tony thought, he's so lucky to have his kid in his life. Tony has no idea what he'd do without him. Peter kept him grounded, even if it was just a hug from the kid or cuddling during movie nights while Tony ran his hands through the boys hair. 

He's admitted it a couple times to himself, but never to anyone else that he saw Peter as his own child, it's obvious to anyone already but Tony didn't care. He'd do anything for his kid. 
-
Peter smiled when he walked into the livingroom to see the small star shaped rock placed right next to an old photo of Tony and Peter in a picture frame. 
______________________________________
Heeyy haha it's me, I updated wow. I haven't written in forever but thanks to my lovely friend she gave me some inspo

 I haven't written in forever but thanks to my lovely friend she gave me some inspo

They're great I love them.
Anyway also ok so I didn't die or anything lol, I've been completely stressed out with school and everything in my life like I'm so unbelievably tired of everything but hey I wrote a short irondad one shot (sorry if it sucks) I've been trying to work on longer fics like full on multi chapters cuz yk I wanna be known for more then just one shots but obviously it's super difficult. Also quarantine has recently ended where I am and I've been able to go out (only twice) it was stressful but fun but it's left me completely tired but it's worth it. Anyway yeah I hope y'all enjoy this short chapter and I'm so sorry for being gone for forever and if you guys had requests I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get to them faster. Another announcement, I have some Parkner requests but after those I'll no longer write Parkner, I don't really ship them and don't see the relationship anymore (stan peterned, spideychelle, peternedmj 🤚😌) and I like the other aus there are of them where there's no romantic feelings at all so I thought I'd just give that statement out that there will be future stories where they are not in a romantic relationship at all since the way I want to write them I wouldn't really be comfortable with that so just letting y'all know. I also wanna say, thank you so much for all the support on this book, it means the absolute world to me, it really does. It means so much to me that people enjoy my writing and I can't thank y'all enough for that.
Love ya guys I'll try to get more content out <3