Painfull Pleasure (SMUT)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHITTY AND PRETTY MUCH THE MOST TERRIBLE SMUT WRITTEN BY A FIRST-TIMER CLICK OF FROM THIS, THANK YOU! THIS IS VERY MUCH TERRIBLE!

-------------------------------

Dio sat on a bench. He sighed deeply. Dio stared at the Road roller that was laying on top of a garbage pile.

"Oh, how I hope I could kiss you" Dio mumbled to the Road roller.

The lights of the Road roller lit up. The Road roller started speaking.

"I would love to"

Dio gasped. He had never had anyone who would want to kiss him even though he was the most fabulous bisexual vampire from earth to heaven.

"You would?" Dio wanted to confirm this

"Yes, actually even more. I want to give you pleasure. Pleasant pleasure."

"Omg yes!!!" Dio squealed like a rotten corpse of a mouse (in a good way)

The Road roller da rolled down from the garbage pile and stared Dio straight in the eyes.

They started roughly but passionately making out. The kiss was full of lust. They both wanted more. The Road roller bit Dio's lip asking for an entrance. Dio quickly gave in to the lust and let the Road roller explore all the pits of his mouth, teeth, and throat.

Dio was moaning and gagging in the pleasure. The Road roller started moving on to Dio's neck leaving gigantic hickeys and bite marks.

"Are you sure this is okay, honey?" The Road roller asked.

"Yes PLEASE, You better not stop no matter what, I want more" Dio basically begged (This just sounds cringe, to be honest)

-------------------------------
REMEMBER THAT CONSENT IS POGGERS EVEN IF IT'S A ROAD ROLLER AND A SHITTY ASS FANFIC WOOOOOOOOOO EVEN A ROAD ROLLER KNOWS THAT CONSENT IS HELLA SEXYYYYY AND IMPORTANT!!!
I'VE SPOKEN.

CONSENT = SEXIEST THING EVER
-------------------------------

The Road roller started undressing Dio until everything was off. (Especially the socks) and laid him on his stomach on the ground.

Dio was already quietly moaning just from the touch. The Road roller started rolling, first crushing Dio's feet.

Dio started breathing heavily gasping for air between moans, he was a moaning mess in a painfully good pleasure.

The Road roller had already crushed Dio's legs while approaching that juicy ass of his.

The pleasure of his ass getting crushed made Dio a god-tier of the moaning mess. It contained so much pleasure. The pain was there but it just made it better because of the pain kink of his. Dio cummed a lot.

His legs, ass, and balls were already crushed. His hard dick was still swinging in the air. The Road roller flipped Dio over so the vampire's pink soft juicy nipples and the 20inch long veiny hard dick could be seen.

Dio gasped for air and moaned when he got a blowjob from the Road roller da. It felt so good. The best blowjob he's ever received.

"I- I'm coming" Dio moaned.

The cum shot through the air fabulously in a very not straight way.

Dio's semen tasted like, Jonathan Joestar and flowers. It was so good. (The flowers taste the same as in the smell way but it's a taste. makes sense, right?)

Finally, the Road roller moved onto caressing the nipples, first licking them gently and going harsher and harsher to biting because that's how Dio likes it, painfully with the most pleasure.

Dio came at least four times in a minute. The blowjobs and nipplejobs (a new word wow) went on for at least thirty minutes.

After all the pleasure the Road roller moved on to the most pleasurable part.

Crushing the rest of him.

Now that the Road roller continued on moving first completely flattening the Joestar dick that Dio stole from Jonathan Joestar, his childhood crush (/hj).

Moving onto the muscular torso and the juicy nipples.

At this point, Dio was just coming unstoppably and moaning from the pleasure. It was so good, so fascinating, so erotic, so amazing, so magnificent...

Now that Dio's whole body but the head was crushed with the pleasurable pain, the Road roller lifted his head up as the sun was starting to rise.

"I love you so much... Thank you." Dio said with an over pleasured expression still moaning and breathing heavily.

"I love you too my darling"

They shared their last kiss. It was the most passionate of them all.

The streams of light were now hitting Dio as he turned to ash in the Road roller's arms.

"I love you my Road roller da!" Dio said with his last breath.

"I love you too, Dio!" The Road roller mumbled and fell back to its eternal sleep.

-------------------------------

I'm disappointed in myself for making this but thank you for reading this. Just why?
Well, that doesn't matter, as long as you realize that this is just a work of fiction and it was nothing serious just for fun. It's a terrible work of Satan. (Satan is nice)

Still don't know why I wrote this because it's just not good.

I need to proofread... Actually maybe not. I won't. I did. But there will probably still be a lot of spelling mistakes.

(I actually tried to check for any spelling mistakes with Grammarly)

869 words ;-;