ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Bienvenue to Pray for the Wicked.

It is officially my third graphic book and this one has a lot of changes in it. The difference between this book and the previous ones will be listed below. (I swear to god, I have no idea why I sound so professional and legit)

First things first, the main reason for giving birth to this precious book is because I ended up having commitment issues with the last one and it was time that I had to let it go. A lot of requests were piling up and it is physically difficult for me to deny a request and so, I just kept on accepting them. The end result? Piled up, incomplete requests with zero motivation to finish them.

That is when I decided to close that shop for good. However, graphic designing is something that I have worked really hard to improve at and I enjoy it to my heart's content. (even when I make shitty stuff) That is exactly how this book came into play. I like to call it all-in-one because it entails many more offers other than feasting or cringing on the covers I create.

WHAT DOES THIS BOOK INCLUDE?

- A non-committing graphic shop: Pray for the Wicked will also provide ya'll with covers, however, I might be very picky with the requests and even if I accept it, I have no commitments to make the delivery. This way, I do not have to be constantly stressed about making a certain graphic design, but also, I do not have to completely give up designing. I will be mentioning a bunch of rules for the same in the next chapter for a clear and better idea of how exactly the shop will work.

- A Graphic Portfolio: Sometimes, when I do not have any requests to complete or if I get a sudden wave of motivation to create something, I usually do it but then have no platform to share. So, in this book, I will be sharing the random covers I make and put them up as premade. Any one of you can own the cover by following a certain set of rules (written in the next chapter)

- Tutorials: I might have picked up a few cool techniques that I would love to share with people who like to read tutorials (they are weirdly interesting, no?) Or if I come up with a brilliant cover and I want to share how I came up with it, might write a long ass chapter.

- Rants: A lot of times, while making a cover, I come across several problems. It exasperates me but there is nothing much that I can do about. However, I might go on rants here about the things that pisses me off. The rants might get totally random and off topic too. But, yes.

♡︎ :・゚ ゚・:

This is basically everything Pray For the Wicked will contain. I really hope ya'll have a good time here. To read the rules, kindly move to the next chapter.