One

Request (submit): Can you please do a Derek imagine for me .... I'm not sure what I want it to be about just anything that's interesting or that you've been wanting to write

Pairings: Kai Parker x Reader, Derek Hale x Reader

Featuring: Y/n, Bonnie Bonnett, Kai Parker, Melissa McCall, Scott McCall, Derek Hale

Summary: plagued with nightmares of Kai's death, y/n decides to go to Beacons Hill to see her cousin and aunt, but that makes it worse.

WARNINGS: blood, violence, supernatural themes, drug references, night terrors, hallucinations, errors I missed.

w/c; 2349

A/n: so, I did a crossover for this like tvd/teen wolf. Plus, I always wanted to do a crossover... I don't really know if that is a pill you give to someone that has night terrors. It could be others. But don't take PILLS UNLESS THEY ARE PRESCRIBED TO YOU.

*THIS IS A REEDIT VERSION FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT!

It happened every night. The same nightmare. Every time you closed your eyes, the nightmares began. At first, they started all sweet. Until Kai gets killed. You always wake up when his body falls. This is why you are wide awake now, sitting up in your bed rocking back and forth. You let out a sob, as you heard the door creak.

"(y/n), it's just me, Bonnie," Bonnie spoke, coming closer to you, trying to soothe you.

"It happened again didn't it," She softly asked, hugging you.

You just nodded your head, as tears kept coming out of your eyes.

"Sh," Bonnie spoke, rocking you side from side.

"They won't go away bon, I miss him," You cried.

"Do the pills work?" She asked, rubbing circles on your back.

"They just make it worse," You sniffled out.

"Maybe you should go see your Aunt Melissa, I mean it's been a while and it could get your mind off of what happened to Kai," She suggested, saying his name with disgust.

"I guess I could go to beacon hills, I haven't seen Aunt Melissa in a while," You spoke, Bonnie smiled at you.

"Do you want me to help you pack your bags?" She asked, you just nodded your head yes.

"I'll just go call her," You spoke, getting out of her embrace.

You grabbed your phone off the bedside table, entering Aunt Melissa phone number.

"Hey Aunt Melissa, it's (y/n), I was wondering if I could stay at your house for a while?" You asked.

Bonnie got up grabbing your suitcase, putting clothes in it, she smiled at you, but you could she was trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Alright see you soon," You spoke, hanging up your phone. Before grabbing your toiletry items.

"So, she said I can stay," You told her.

"That's good," Bonnie spoke weakly.

"Hey, I thought you were a stronger person," You spoke teasingly. She let out a little laugh before hiccupping.

"Not when my best friend is leaving," She replied, wiping away her falling tears.

"You still have Caroline," You spoke.

"But she's a vampire," Bonnie argued.

"Bonnie Bennett don't judge people," You spoke sternly, before smiling.