𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 (4)

|btw now also the chunin exam is not held yet

|btw now also the chunin exam is not held yet.|
 ▼ ̄>-―-< ̄▼
  Y             Y
  /\   /   ●    ω ●)
\  |  つ     ヽつ

You seems to be walking around the Village as it was a holiday to notice Sasuke who hnned as you just nodded at him in greetings and turn left the other direction.

It was already two months since the mist Mission you guys were given some mission yet no progress in bonding, You still was distance over your team except Kakashi.

Your POV.

I stopped my path to notice Sasuke who challenge me to a fight which I agree because I do want to check out my strength as Sasuke have already unlocked Sharingan.

"You ready" you ask as both of you were in fighting stance he rushes towards you, throwing a punch which you dodge it with ease and kick him in his stomach which he grimance and low kick you, about to fall to ground but composed yourself before it.

'𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘵' as both of you started using Jutsu.

~|skip|~ I don't know Fighting much so spare me}

"You lost Sasuke" as my Kunai was near his troat and he was on ground with you on top, "You-"he paused his movement as You glared at him, " don't move, Give up Sasuke and admit it" you said as your cerulean blue eyes stared at the onyx black eyes "I-.." You were about to stand up until he pull you down to ground with him on top.

"Just tell me a freaking answer of one thing , Naruto" As he held your jacket as you boredly look at him, "why do You seems like your ignoring the team, Why are you so distance nowadays, In academy you were so weak and how did you grow strong! Give me an answer" he ask as you just stare at him.

"Of what? Yeah I am not the same I grew strong and yes I am ignoring both you and Sakura" you said straightforwardly, "Why?-" He muttered as you glared at him, "𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎" you said as you pushed away Sasuke who didn't stop you as you went away.

Walking around the places with bored expression a tap in your shoulder make you turn to see

"Hey Naruto, Want to grap some Dangos?" Ask Kiba with his team hinata and Shino as you nodded, "sure.. I guess" you said as Hinata smile to herself.

'𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰-𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥.~'-hinata.

As you take along with them without noticing a certain eyes.