Hospital and hello

Liam woke up slowly, and looked around him. His eyes were red and puffy, and someone had traded his jeans and T-shirt for a while Hospital gown. He turned to the window beside his bed, and saw the sky. Looking and the milky white clouds, and bright blue sky, he guessed that it was most likely mid day. Liam crained his head to look around the room, taking in the off white walls and the various machines.

Liam was about to get out of bed when she heard someone clear their throat. Snapping his head in their direction. He was surprised to see the girl from the shop a day ago ( last night, a week ago, in fact how flipping long has he been in this Hospital (???)).

He blinked at her and she blinked back, blonde hair falling in her face. Liam placed his hands down pushing himself up,and the girl cleared her throat again. Liam looked at her and she sighed.

"I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be doing that, you've have been in the hospital for three days", she said, rolling her eyes as if it was obvious.

Liam's mind blanked and his chest heaved. Three days!?!? The most he's been out a commission was a couple of hours but three days! He jumped off the bed with renewed vigor, desperate to get to his shop (and out of here!!).

Liam collapsed to the floor, suddenly hyper aware of the pain he was in. The girl mist have taken notice see as she smirked at Liam's obvious torture. Sighing she moved to help him up, and next thing Liam knew he was sitting on the bed trying to get his back to stop hurting.

She stared him down, and rolled her eyes. "I'll go ask the nurse for some pain killers. Stay put. Please." She looked at the boy one last time, before turning on her heels and walking out the door. Liam rolled his eyes and leaned back on the bed.

Liam's eyes wandered the room once more, and he smiled at his pile of items and began to make his way over. Gently he pushed him self off the bed. He winced at the pain in his back, yet continued on. He'd felt worse.

He slid down to the floor, and using the wall as a brace, made his way to the corner of the room. He grabbed his backpack and his phone then, still ignoring the pain spreading through his body, made his way back to the bed. Liam groaned and crawled into the bed.

Smiling, Liam looked through his bag. Wallet? Check. Random cords? Yep. Keys? Mhm. Jacket? Pretty sure. Miscellaneous stuff? Yes sir. Hotel? Trivago.

He moved his attention to his phone. The screen was cracked, most likely from his fall. It still worked so Liam unlocked it and scrolled through. He went through his list of contacts, purposely ignoring the now-blocked number.

His phone hovered over the call button, and he froze. Liam told August basically everything. But for some reason he couldn't bring himself to explain why he was in the hospital. He knew he should call someone. Anyone. But for some reason he couldn't bring himself to.

Liam sighed.

He wouldn't tell anyone.

Not yet.

----------------------

Hewooooo little lemons!! It's been about a month, so lemme give you a recap. My mother went off to NYC, I got stuck with my aunt for the summer. And my grandma moved. So, it's been kinda hectic. I started a fic on Ao3! This chapter was particularly hard to write, seeing as I've never been to a hospital. It may be a little unrealistic.

Anywho!

Thank you so much for reading, Make sure to leave a comment, vote, and maybe share with your friends!

You are beautiful, Amazing, and worth it all. I love you even if no one else does. Remember that.

Hope to see you soon my Gurls, Dudes, Non-binary Fools, Genderfluid Boos, and Gender apathetic Weirdos!

Love Incarnation!❤️