Lets play!

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ POV

In a wide open field Kira sat, The sound of birds chirping and the rustling of leaves from the trees above peacefully rang in her ears as she meditated. Her body levitated a short distance from the ground below her. The warm sun shined gently on her suit and skin, bringing warmth. Her mind empty of thoughts or voices, taking in the sounds and peacefulness provided by the environment surrounding her. As a slight breeze danced around her body, her ears pricked at the sound of rustling coming from a nearby bush.

Peeking an eye open, locking it on the source of the noise. The bush only rustling more and wiggling at the slightest. She opened her other eye now squinting at the bush trying to get a more clear vision. Only to find two piercing brown orbs staring back at her rarely blinking, as if trying to see through her soul. Kira only stared back into the eyes, narrowing hers fiercely. The brown eyes closed disappearing into the bush. Kira stood, unfolding her legs as she started to walk to the bush. One of her hands slowly moving to her sword stored in her scabbard. Lifting her arm to move the leaves of the bush, as her hand slowly moved aside the branches the sudden hair raising feeling of a presence behind her arose as she heard a low growl.

Quickly shifting her body to face behind her she quickly dodged an incoming punch. Stopping the hand just in time. Then stopping another punch incoming not a second later. She swiftly shifted her body away quick enough to dodge a kick to her side. She twisted the arm lifting and tossing the anonymous attacker away.

The person landed on all fours avoiding falling, then stood up on their hind legs as a tail waved and arose behind them. They faced up staring face to face with Kira. Their right ear twitched as the they glared at her with the same piercing brown eyes, their mouth slowly shifting to a snarling smile baring sharp teeth. The wolf got into a defensive position poised to attack. Kira did the same fixing her stature. Kira's eyes narrowed with determination as the animal suddenly charged again running on all fours Jumping up and at her, claws unsheathed as they let out another growl. Kira then jumped herself and scissor kicked the canine in the jaw making the wolf fall backwards wincing. The dog jumped up sticking the landing, "NOW!" The wolf shouted making Kira turn as she heard shifting behind her. A ninja jumped out of a bush, as another ninja jumped from another. Both of who she recognized. One jumped at her about to land a punch to which she swiftly avoided. As the other charged from her side, she lifted the ninja in her grasp by the arm and threw them into the others stomach making them both fly back onto the ground behind them. Kira felt something grab her arm from the back, and leaned back in a swift manner head butting them in the face successfully making them groan and stumble back. Making a quick recovery as they jumped at her once again pinning her to the ground.

The wolf lifted their paw, balling it into a fist. Bringing it down towards her head. To which Kira dodged, swiftly moving her head away. Kira brung her leg up, kneeing at their side as the wolf above her winced. Kira then used both her legs to kick them in the stomach up and off of her. Hopping up and looking to both of her sides, she notices both other ninjas running towards her from both sides. As they were close enough to strike, Kira jumped and Split kicked them both away. Glaring up as the wolf rushed toward her. This time Kira punched first but missing as they dodged, they then kick up at Kira failing to land it as she caught their leg.

Almost forgetting to dodge an incoming punch from above as she let go. The wolf then tried to land a final kick doing a tornado kick move. Kira dodged then failing to land a hit as they caught her hand, trying to punch her themself. The canine repeatedly trying to hit her as Kira avoided all the hits, except for one from which she made a swift recovery, she then used her free hand to grab the dogs neck and bring their head towards hers head butting them. Then making a final blow to their nose making them recoil, Using the opportunity to kick them in the stomach one last time. making them fall back onto the grass behind them.

The Canine groaned as they tried to get up only being interrupted by a sword slightly pressed at their throat. The wolf glanced down at the sword then up at Kira, Her eyes boring into them. A moment of silence rang in their ears, tension building. Pulling the sword away slowly, Kira then offered a hand down to the mammal. The wolf looked at her hand then rolled her eyes, huffing out annoyance. Irritated he had lost again, he accepted the hand, standing up on his hind legs. Kira giggled as the canine sulked. "You'll beat me someday, just keep trying." Kira reassured. "Yeah, yeah" Rei replied, jokingly. Making her way towards the others who were still sitting on the ground holding their heads, looking dazed. Kira helped her sister up before helping the other. "Thanks Kira." Chiro said gratefully.

"Don't mention it guys. Great attempt by the way, you almost had me." Kira said kindly. "You said that the last time, and the time before that" Kira chuckled, amused. "Well, You were closer then last time, just work on your ambush tactics." Kira stated. "Right, I'll keep that in mind. Next time you are so going Down!" Rei exclaimed, regaining his proud attitude. "Yeah! That'll show Sensei!" Chiro chimed in eagerly. "Well, I can't wait to see that." Said a smiling Kira.

"How did you get so good at fighting Sis?" Lily asked. "Practice." Kira replied quickly, still with a hidden smile. "Well that's not fair, we practice all the time." Rei said

"Well, lots of practice. A whole lot, but also because Sensei is a good teacher." Kira spoke, still in a reassuring tone. "Oh please! That old man taught you how to fight like that?" Rei laughed.
"Yes he did. He can fight well, so don't underestimate him over his age Mutt." Kira warned teasingly. The wolf growled quietly at the nickname. "I told you, stop calling me that." Rei reminded, displeased. "Sure thing." Kira replied cheerfully.

"Hey guys!" They heard from the side. All three looking over to see Lily holding a soccer ball. "Let's play!" She beamed. "Sure!" Chiro exclaimed jogging over, agreeing with the idea. Both Kira and Rei
walked over willingly.

Let's play

——————-
A/n
Cheers to school being finally over! :)
I'm proud of this first chapter, Thank you for reading and tell me of any mistakes If you'd like.
Wolfie out! ✌🏾💕
1191 words.