𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

I know I'm supposed to kiss frogs to get my prince but no one warned me that I would kiss the whole army of frogs horny frogs, weird frogs, frogs with fetish Good God...Aniya

I parked in my garage and got out

I parked in my garage and got out .....I was happy to be home.

My beautiful plants were still looking fresh I watered them and went to put my stuff in the washing machine including "Mr. Dreamy's" nice smelling clothes.

I don't know why I'm smiling thinking about him at least I could think about something positive.

I took my shoes off and wore my slippers, then Took out my phone and saw that Ana tried to call.

I called her back and she said she will be with me soon.

I took out my wine and started to drink...

1st glass
2nd glass
10th glass yaaay

I heard a knock and went to open it for her.

"Ani are you okay "

"Im grrrreat*burp*

"oh my you finished the whole bottle it's that bad"

"Yeeeeap" popping the "p" while laughing...

"What happened"

"My sister is marrying Marcus"

"Wait Marcus, Marcus, Marcus?"

"Yes my ex I haven't seen him for 8 years and he comes back in my life as my little sister's Fiancé".

"So Rina forgot about the girl code.... euw imagine having sex with Krish's ex"

"They all betrayed me Ana they didn't even warn me"

"I'm sorry Ani " she hugged me.

I cried because it still hurt the wine wasn't strong enough to numb the pain I felt.

"Marcus hurt you more than you realize I think you've been dating all these men to prove to yourself that even though Marcus hurt you, you are worthy "

"Yeah I guess,  I'm done with men or love maybe Lady Calypso from Under her Spell cursed my love life "

"I love that book but what curse would it be," she said smirking.....

"To believe in love and never find it, to suffer while looking for it I don't know something like that"

"Maybe, but she never just hurts people she wants to teach you that Marcus hurt you it's time you sat with the pain mourn the child you lost and close that chapter the healthier way okay"

"Yes mam "

"Remember Ani it's not the years you spend single its the lesson, that's why you should allow yourself to heal okay otherwise you'll be single for 10 years and meet another Marcus in a different body"