Kishiko Yanagi - Character Bio

Kishiko grew up in a beachside house, and hopped into the ocean at any chance she got

Kishiko grew up in a beachside house, and hopped into the ocean at any chance she got. She has always been fascinated with the creatures of the sea, and quickly took up diving as a hobby to get close to them. After years of this, she has become an expert at the sport, and runs a popular blog where she posts beautiful photos of the animals she swims with. She has even been featured in documentaries regarding an issue she feels strongly about, that being the preservation of the ocean; Especially it's coral reefs. However, tragedy struck two years ago when she got too close to a shark for a photo and was attacked. She lost her leg in the attack, and got a brand new prosthetic one. While most would be upset about this, she finds it rather cool, especially since the leg was custom-made for her and her hobby.

Kishiko is a kind, reserved, and cool girl for the most part, but tends to get very excited and somewhat geeky when discussing marine life and the sport of diving. Despite her initially compassionate attitude, she is quick to scold others when they do something wrong, usually when they are rude or insult others. You do not want to be on the receiving end of her scolding if she catches you littering.