Chapter 18 - Sun Sun Sun

When Harry and Louis wake up they're legs and arms are entangled around each other. Call them clingy, but that's just one of the ways they show their love to each other.

They have many ways to show their love for one another. Such as the simple touches. When they have classes together at school and Harry sits behind Louis, Harry will always move his foot against Louis' leg. It may seem a bit sexual, especially for school, but really they just want as much contact as possible.

They can barely survive a day without the simple touches.

Louis also loves to play with Harry's curls. When they decide to have a study session together and Harry gets stressed, Louis will always play with his hair to sooth him until he falls asleep, releasing soft breathes smoothly.

Another way they show their love, is just by saying 'I love you'. After that night at Louis' house with the twins and the fort, they just started to say I love you more often. And soon enough, it was just a normal and common thing to say. They say it with passion, though, and they both get butterflies in their stomachs every time they say it to each other.

Some people would say they're probably still in the 'honeymoon phase', but so far, that hasn't ended.

So it's not such a surprise when they wake up and try to snuggle even closer to each other. Harry breathes in Louis' sent, and Louis kisses Harry's shoulder lightly.

"We should probably get up, Lou," Harry says quietly, even though he wants to stay in bed longer.

"Hmm, but it's the weekend, Haz." "I know but we have to start the day sometime."

Louis huffs lightly before sitting up on the bed with his shoulders slouched. Harry sits up as well and rests his chin on Louis' shoulder, closing his droopy eyes for a couple seconds.

Louis looks down at Harry and coos at the sight of his Harry sleepy. Louis smiles and kisses the top of Harry's head, to which Harry responds with a small smile and hum.

"I love you." Louis says after another kiss to his hair.

"I love you, too."

And if Louis smiled so wide that people would think he's the sun, no one has to know...

Their little 'moment' is interrupted by Anne knocking on the door and calling out, "boys, I have eggs and bacon if you want any!"

Harry sighs, but calls back, "okay, we'll be out in a sec!"

Anne then walks back downstairs to get two plates from the kitchen cabinet for the both of them.

Soon enough Harry and Louis are both walking down the stairs tiredly, their limbs still weak from laying in bed, and also the night before. (I was debating if I should put this in but did it anyways.)

Anne puts scrambled eggs and bacon on their plates, and they both lick their lips as they realize how hungry they are.

They begin to eat when they sit on the table, Anne, and Gemma as well, who came down a couple seconds after, join and eat at the table with their plates as well.

***

Once they finished eating they both went back upstairs to get ready to hang out with the others since they agreed to meet the boys and Lexi later today. Harry lends Louis new and clean trousers, a shirt, and boxers to borrow. Harry then giving him a sweatshirt as well since he didn't want Louis to be cold in the 60 degree weather.

They both walk downstairs and tell Anne they're going to the park, which is where they agreed to meet up at. They'll mostly spend their time there and then get some food to eat later.