(4)aftermath

-Touya's POV-

"are you okay?? What happened back there" I heard Shirakumo say to me in a panicked tone. Without saying anything I attempt to stand up out of Shirakumo's arms but is unsuccessful. When I put pressure on my feet, very soon after they gave way and I fell back into the blue eyed soldier.

My head feels really light for some reason...

I probably need to just let myself settle for a bit, whatever that was took quite a toll on me.

after a few seconds of silence, I heard Shirakumo repeat his question.

"what exactly happened..?"

I didn't really know how to respond to that, so after a moment of pondering I just simply said

"I... don't know..." as I looked down at my palm.

after a moment we got up and Shirakumo suggested that we go meet up with the others since our mission was pretty much done now. I nodded and we started to head to our meeting spot, but while we were walking I told him not to mention what happened only a few minutes earlier.

we were on our way to meet up with the others just on the outskirts of Alynthi.

"so, what did you guys find out?" I heard the man known as Tensei Iida say, just as upbeat as ever, while he walked over to us closely followed by Nemuri Kayama.

"I made a map!" Shirakumo said cheerfully, holding up the map and running ahead to greet his friends.

I watched them happily talking with each other for a few moments in silence before I finally spoke.

"where are the other two?"

They looked in my direction as if they just noticed I was here and Iida responded casually "oh, you mean Shota and Hizashi? I don't really know, I think they just needed to finish something up real quick."

"they're probably making out right about now" Shirakumo said teasingly, an eyebrow raised and smirk on his face. 

The other two laughed and I watched as Shirakumo and Kayama acted out a dramatic and "romantic" confession/scene impersonating the two men.

"are you done?"

I heard a voice call out unamused and turned to see two men walking toward us, with blush on both of their faces. I recognized them as Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada.

The three friends jumped in surprise at the comment clearly unaware that the people they were talking have been watching them.

they're faces relaxed, a sly grin appearing on Shirakumo's face and I knew he was going to take advantage of it.

"have a fun make out session gays? oh, sorry I meant guys"

Aizawa and Yamada, who obviously have feelings for each other, faces turned red very quickly.

clearly flustered they desperately tried to explain that, that's not what happened and their friends just burst into laughter.

We talked for around 10 minutes about what we discovered, obviously leaving specific details out, as we headed back home. I told them that I would write the report when I got to my room and we parted ways.

It's really late, my siblings should already be asleep by now so I would have to be very quiet as to not wake them, I thought as I snuck inside.

I was walking to my room when I stopped, and only then is when I realized something very important...