Chapter Nine

Ramona and I walked through the woods of Neverland. She showed me around the island: her favorite hangout spots, places I shouldn't go that weren't on Pan's rule list, and places that just have the most beautiful view of the island.

We had been out for hours and Ramona finally decided we should had back once the sun began setting. As we headed back, we stopped dead in our tracks, hearing voices.

One of them sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't place it.

Ramona quickly grabbed my arm and pulled us behind a couple of bushes. Our eyes peered above it as the voices got closer. A group of men- sorry pirates, came into view.

"Captain, we should head back to the Jolly Roger." The small, cubby man with glasses and a red hat spoke, in a worrisome tone. "You know what will happen if Pan finds us snapping around near this compound." A low growl escaped under the Captain's breath. His narrow eyes glared at the man.

"We're not leaving until we find that bloody lost boy." The familiar voice replied in an angry tone. His face was away from us, so we could only see the back of him. He had short jet black hair and was wearing a long black leather jacket. "He stole something of great importance to me, and I intended on getting it back. Do I make myself clear, Mr. Smee?" The captain asked the man.

Mr. Smee? Why did that name sound familiar to me?

"Yes captain." He answered, nodding his head. A deep sigh came from the captain before he turned his body towards our direction. A quiet gasp escaped my lips as my eyes widen.

Standing in the middle of the Neverland Forest was my uncle- Killian Jones.

Memories from my young childhood came flooding back. He used to tell me stories about my father. He taught me how to sword fight at age six. For the first seven years of my life, he was there for my mom and I. He came to my mom's cottage almost every day. Sometimes with Mr. Smee, but most of the time alone. He looked exactly the same from the last time I saw him. He hadn't aged at all. The one thing I noticed was one of his hands was replaced with a sliver hook.

Hook? Wait a second, My uncle was Captain Hook? If Peter Pan was the bad guy on Neverland, did that make Captain Hook the good guy? Well, I would say yes since I knew my uncle was a good person. At least he was when I was little.

All of me hoped he still was.

"Come on." Ramona whispered beside me. "We should get back to camp." She turned and began walking back, but my body was froze in place. Part of me wanted to ran to my uncle, but the other part was terrified disobey Pan. If he found out I was related to Killian, I didn't know what he would do.

"Chloe come on." She grabbed my arm and yanked me along. I kept turning my head back, hoping my uncle and his crew would see us. See me.

He was my only hope of getting off of Neverland.

* * * * * * *

A/N: Hey readers! Happy Monday! I know I haven't updated this story in a long time and this is a short chapter, but I'm gonna be working on this story as my NaNoWriMo project for this year

A/N: Hey readers! Happy Monday! I know I haven't updated this story in a long time and this is a short chapter, but I'm gonna be working on this story as my NaNoWriMo project for this year. So except new chapters throughout November! (Or at the very least at the end of November.)

See you guys in the next chapter!