Chapter 17

Continued

She declined the call, she put the phone down.
"Who was it?" Hamid ask
Alif sat down "Yusuf baba" alif says looking at him.

Hamid nodded. The phone kept on ringing, about 7 missed calls "he is still calling" Hamid said sitting next to her. Then she heard a text message, she pick her phone to check it.

                         Farhan

Hi!!! Doctor Alif, why don't you return my calls?I know you're angry at me. I'm sorry...... but I'm not sorry about that bastard; he deserved better....anyway, lisent, we'll talk about that later; right now, it's about Yusuf; he wants to meet you guys and refuses to eat.. I understand you don't want to see me, but please for Yusuf.

Alif read the message loud to Hamid.
Both look at each other. "I am still mad at him... But I have to do something. I know my Yusuf he won't eat, once he decides not to eat he won't eat."
Hamid nodded "okay... Doctor let's do this, text him to say drop Yusuf here, tell him that he's not allowed to come here." Alif smile "that's good idea"
Hamid grins.

To Farhan

Drop Yusuf in my apartment send him with your driver. I do not want to see you or talk to you understand.

Send

Alif look at Hamid "okay, let's go pray love" Hamid nodded alif help Hamid to make wudu
Later they were done praying, Hamid made a dua for his parents, and for alif, that she should be always happy and together with her.
Both stood up folded there prayer rug.

They just heard a knock on the door.Alif adjusts her headscarf. She opened the door to see Yusuf standing with a bag and some guards behind him. Alif hurriedly pulls Yusuf inside, then closes and locks the door.

She turned and bent to his level, hugging him tightly. Yusuf returned with a hug.

kissing his forehead, "My Yusuf" she said

Yusuf smile. "I heard you didn't want to eat and why is that?" alif said pulling back, Yusuf for reason felt shy he look down. "I want to see you, but Baba said no" Hamid came close to him and hug him from the back, Yusuf was surprise, he turn around and saw Hamid, Hamid then kissed his forehead "I miss you Yusuf" he said with smile.

Yusuf was just shock by his actions. He smile and hug Hamid tight "I miss you too" Yusuf replied
"Hey" alif call both turn to her. "Mashallah.... always be like this towards one other. Okay Yusuf tell me are you hungry since you didn't eat anything" alif said softly
Yusuf nods

After Alif, Hamid, and Yusuf finish eating, they all help to scrub and wash the plates.They then emerged and sat on a couch. Yusuf smiled as he approached Alif; Alif looked at him. Yusuf cupped her face.

His actions took Alif by surprise.

"My doctor, I know Baba hurt you..... I... I mad at him.... he's bad"
"Love, you don't have-" alif was cut off by Hamid, he came close to her "No, doctor Yusuf is right let him be mad at him, so we can show that not only you was hurt we also are hurt."

Alif nodded and hugged both of them. her babies.
Two-three hours had pass Yusuf and Hamid alif enjoy laughing watching movie talking about things.

It was isha prayer, alif and Hamid Yusuf along wanted to pray so he join them.
After they were done "I'm sleepy" Yusuf said yawning. "Alright come let's go to my room" alif said holding Yusuf hand.Just then they heard a knock on the door, alif fix her headscarf. She along with her boys, walk up to the door.

They open the door, Farhan was standing there as always he look hot. "What are you doing here?" Hamid said stepping in front.
Farhan look at alif. Alif lowered her gaze
Yusuf hold alif hand tight.
"I'm here to pick Yusuf" Farhan said still looking at alif.

Yusuf came in front "Baba I want to sleep here with them.... please leave" Yusuf said stepping back, behind alif.
"See you heard that now step back and leave now" Hamid said with a serious tone.

"Yusuf come now" Farhan said he knew Yusuf wouldn't come out and he also knows that she's off for a week, and he has no problem of Yusuf staying.
He only came to see Alif.

"C- can he stay please" alif said not looking at him.
"No talking to him doctor, he hurt you..Now goo inside I will deal with him"
Hamid said glaring at Farhan. Farhan was surprise by actions.
Hamid look at alif to trust him, she did, she went inside and close the door.

"Okay..... Yusuf is staying with us, for a week... because Doctor is off. And all of us are mad at you for hurting my doctor... shame on you" Hamid took a deep Breath. "We will not talk to you.. leave us alone until you realize what you did was wrong and say
Sorry to my doctor... now bye go home call or text us if you need to talk to Yusuf"
With that Hamid came inside lock the door.
Farhan just stood there, surprise, shock
But he knew he deserve that. He slowly walk away to his car.

Hamid came running to alif he hugged both alif and Yusuf.
"Hamid what happened?" Alif ask
Hamid pull back. Hamid laugh then he took a breath. "Okay... so he went away Yusuf will stay here for a week" Yusuf jump and hugged Hamid.
"Thank youuuuu" Yusuf said alif came closer, they did a group hug, she kissed both of them.

Later Yusuf was yawing again and again, "come let's go, bed time." Alif said walking again to her room,
"Change your clothes, to your pajamas" alif said getting their pajamas out.
everyone has changed, they got under the covers Yusuf on her right, Hamid on her left.
They both had hugged her.
All of them were smiling. "Alhamdulillah" alif said

"Alhamdulillah" Hamid said after her
"Alhamdulilla-h" Yusuf said closing his eyes.
Alif kiss his forehead.
Less then a minute, Yusuf had already fallen asleep.
She turn to look at Hamid, he was looking at her
He wasn't sleepy. "What happened" she ask
He didn't talk. "You okay" Hamid nodded
Alif slowly remove her hand from Yusuf side. She made a little distance, Alif pull Hamid in hug,
Hamid quickly hugged her tight.
Hamid kissed her neck. Hamid close his eyes with smile. Alif smile too, she slowly close her eyes.