A former cougar

Both Lucy Heartfilia and Francine Smith were both cougars. No one knows it well with some expectation. Other than them, it was a secret they would buried among other secrets.

They also knew each other as well. At one point, they became sex addicts. Well Lucy to a lesser extend, wanting to be a good example for her daughter who was only five. Then again being a widow can get tiresome eventually. Francine who became a single mother again since she and Stan divorced, decided to have her little fun since her children was grown adults at this point.

Even at a point, Lucy and Francine became a thing but it didn't last long through. Although Francine was sad because that she did have a crush on Lucy. She still does dont get her wrong but, she wasn't sure how Lucy would react to that unfortunately.

"Hows your boy toy doing?" Francine ask the young adult who was drinking. Lucy placed her bottle down "Ehh" She said scowling "He was a scumbag. I ended up cheating on him before dumping that jerk" Yes what she did was very ooc for her, but after Natsu..it was like dating guys were like a hassle to her.

No one could ever be Natsu. No one could ever replace Nasha's father. Lucy decided that she would only have short flings unless she found the one who was almost or equal to Natsu. Plus she couldn't have children but she will saved that story for another time.

While Francine miss Stan but they both decided to part ways after their children were adults. It was because they both fell out of love and decided to move on. They are still friends through on good terms so thats good news right?

"Hell that's out of character for you but Im proud of you" Francine was a bit drunk so she has no idea what she was saying all the time. "My boyfriend and I broke up too if that makes you feel better. Something about creative differences.." She hiccups "bullshit"

Lucy burps "Tell me about it..boyfriend suck ass" Then a picture of Nasha ran through her mind "Although I gotta think about Nasha since she is my top priority after all" She sobered. It hurts Lucy to know that her actions might hurt Nasha as a result if she were ever to find out as she grows older.

"I might quit being a cougar.." Lucy admits "Not worth seeing her upset.." She clenched her fits tightly. What the hell happened to the old her? Did she died right after Natsu? No she still there but barely.

She hurting Nasha..she just knows it. That thought alone made her feel nauseous. Francine gave a concern look "You dont look good Lucy..maybe you should take a break"

Lucy face turned green "Bathroom" She urgently got up and rushed towards the bathroom where she open an empty stall and kick the door close. She vomited as soon as the toliet cover was lifted up.

Lucy started weeping. What kind of role model was she lately? What kind of example was she setting to for Nasha?

"Im sorry" Lucy accidentally swallowed her own sob.

She burped loudly before weeping again once more.

She was a terrible parent..but no more. She was going to be a better person. A better parent.

A parent that Nasha could be proud of, that being said old Lucy has done that.

Well its time to bring her back.