Rainy Day Denki

"Haha! You're soaked!" Denki pinched my cheeks softly. The rain had come out of nowhere, and neither of us had brought an umbrella. We stood under a tree in the now abandoned park.
        "So are you! Your hair is completely flat! It's actually kinda hot~" I giggled when he kissed my nose. Something so sweet and innocent made my heart so warm with love.
        "Denki, you missed!" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeper. His hands found their way to the back of my head, and my waist. It was wet, and sweet. The lingering taste of the strawberry cake we had shared earlier was delicious on his tongue. His grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me into him. His breath became uneven as I nibbled his bottom lip.
        "Careful..." Denki heaved as he rested his head on my shoulder. "You're really not playing fair." He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his wet hair.
       "Your lips are just so soft, and so perfect to kiss when they're wet." I kissed his head.
        "Honestly..." He shook his head on my shoulder, refusing to look me in the eyes. But I could see just how pink the tips of his ears are. I kissed the tip of his ear without a second thought.
        "Ah! Oi!" He quickly pulled away covering his ears. "Don't attack me when I'm defenseless!" His face was bright pink.
        "I can't help it! You're too cute, baby!" I leapt back into his embrace. "My baby, mine, all mine." I snuggled against his chest where I could hear just how fast his heart was pounding.
        "You're gonna give me a heart attack if you keep this up.." His arms slowly encircled me again, tightly.

        "I love you, ya'know?" He buried his face in my neck, giving me little kisses here and there.
        "I had hoped, but now I know for sure." I rubbed his back gently.
        "I love you too, Denki."