Chapter 2

Ningning POV:

I felt it, I felt the kiss that Giselle gave me when I was so called sleeping. I actually woke up because I felt that someone was carrying me. I checked the time and saw that it was 8 am. I was gonna go prepare breakfast, but I felt that I was trapped once again. I looked to the side to see Giselle hugging onto me like a koala. I somehow managed to turn myself over so I started just staring at her. Her hair looked so soft so I started running my fingers through her hair. I ended up playing with her hair for 15 minutes straight, can't believe she didn't wake up. 

"Giselle", I said in a whispered tone. "Wake up."

I saw no reaction whatsoever so it was time for plan B. I started blowing into her ear and literally 1 second later she let out ah little ngh. I don't think she was completely awake because she shoved her face into my neck. 

"Smells gooood", Giselle said with a tired voice. 

My face turned so red that it was redder than a tomato. I then realized that I can take this chance to take a picture of her so I can set it as her contacts profile picture. I got my phone from the bed stand and took a quick picture of us too. I was contemplating to show the picture when she woke up to see her reaction. I ended up wanting to show it to her so I started to try waking her up again.

"GiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselleGiselle", I said with a slightly louder voice.

She wasn't budging at all.

"Aeri", I said whispering to her ear

She immediately woke up with her ears and cheeks flushed. She then noticed our position and quickly moved away.

"I am so sorry", she said looking very apologetically 

"No worries, you were a good cuddle buddy." I said chuckling a little. "I have something to show you"

She looked at me with a curious look. I showed the picture I took of her with her face on my neck and body attached to me. Her face was even redder before, I don't know how that was possible though. 

"ASKJDGAJSDGHKAHSD" she said somehow

Damn this girl really keyboard spammed in real life. 

"I'll make breakfast for us", I said giving her space to cool down.

"ok", she said in a muffled voice. 

I think she had her face in her pillow.

Giselle POV:

I can't believe I actually did that to her.

"AKJSDHKJASHDGKJASHGKJ"

My face won't turn back to its normal color. I started rolling around on my bed thinking about what to do. Believe it or not, I've never fallen for a girl. I only thought they were cute, but Ningning is really different. With her I want to be there for her until, well, forever. I slowly made my way downstairs to see what she was making, the aroma smelled amazing though. I looked around the kitchen to see her making okonomiyaki, I was pretty pleased because okonomiyaki is one of my comfort foods. My mother made it a lot when I was little. I wanted to get her for making me have a little meltdown before so when she turned the fire off I attacked her with a back hug.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"You scared me", She said 

"ㅋㅋ", I said chuckling

*author note: It's honestly so awkward to say "haha" and "hehe" for me so i'll use "ㅋㅋ" as like a subtle laugh.

Funny thing is, I have no plan on letting her go. She was really comfortable.

"So, when are you gonna let me go so we can eat?" She said with a smile.

"Well you haven't really tried escaping right now so never", I answered back.

Right after I said that she quickly squatted down making me lose my grip on her. I looked at her with a surprised look.

"I can do that when we're standing, but not when we're on bed", she said with a light chuckle taking the okonomiyaki to the table.

I made a mental note that Ningning acts more like a baby when she has a hangover and whenever I hug her I should bring her down with me so she has no escape. I sat down at the table where the beautiful okonomiyaki as set down. I got chopsticks and plates for both of us. I took one bite of the okonomiyaki and let me tell you, it was heavenly. It was almost as good as my mother's okonomiyaki.

"Ning ah, when did you learn how to make okonomiyaki?" I questioned.

"Uh I just looked at a picture online, then took a quick glance at a random chefs recipe, so basically learned while I was making it", she said nonchalantly.

"Can you be my wife", I said while being dazed, "Wait- uh sorry that just slipped out of my mouth"

I was semi panicking and looked down. Soon after I looked up to see her looking down too, oh no I messed up didn't I. When I was about to apologize again, she picked up her head and looked at me with her doe eyes making me to stop what I was about to say. I waited for her to say something and she did.

"You don't need to be sorry, y'know in the future maybe, but only time will tell." Ningning said eating the last bite of okonomiyaki and taking her dish away to the sink, leaving me speechless. Oh god I'm falling in deep. Then I hear Ningning's phone ring. I pick it up to see that someone named Karomi was calling her.

"Ningning, uh someone named Karomi is calling you", I slightly yelled in case she couldn't hear me.

"Can you answer it and bring it to me? I'm washing the dishes right now." She answered

I brought over her phone and before I answered the call, I said, "Next time you don't need to wash the dishes, one of my butlers can handle that"

I walked over to the couch and sat down to watch a quick episode of One Piece. I was watching very closely until I heard tiny steps coming over to me. I looked and saw that Ningning was sprinting towards me, I thought she was going to hop on me, but when she got close. She immediately stopped and showed me something. I saw the texts between her and the girl named Kuromi. 

Kuromi: can we meet Giselle and you today again, it was fun yesterday.

Me (Ning): sure I can ask Giselle.

"So, what's your answer." Ningning asked.

"Yeah we can meet, but who is she?" I replied.

"Kuromi is Karina and Winter is bunny" Ningning said.

Ningning then answered Karina that we can meet up near the park. I was going to give Ningning another set of clothes, but she insisted to wear some of mine. Since we're going to a park, she told me that Karina and Winter would wear something baggy. I gave her a pink hoodie and black sweatpants, she was very happy with my selection. I gave myself a white hoodie and dark purple pants. When I got out I saw that Ningning was already out and looking at her phone. 

"boo", I said 

"AKSHDBKJASHGDKHASD", Ningning said throwing her phone up in the air.

She caught it and smacked me with it.

"Stop scaring me", she said with a grumble.

I loved seeing her annoyed, she looked so cute. We then made our way out to my garage where I was going to bring the same car as yesterday since it's my only 4 seater. I got the car, opened the door for Ningning, and started the car.

Sorry for the short chapter, I got my second vaccine yesterday and I can't function right now. Next chapter will be Ningselle and Winrina at the park. 

Have a good day and make sure to stay safe :))