Ch. 6 My Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 6 My Two Worlds Collide

I was staring at him. Wondering what the hell he was doing here. Apperantly I wasn't the only one staring at him. A bunch of the other girls were looking at him like he was a god. I turned around to see Juli looking at him too. WAIT! Juli looking at Roland with lust filled eyes?! "What the hell are you looking at Juli?" I whispered quietly at her.

She responded in a trance like voice, "Do you not see the hottie in the front of the class...?"

Oh my this could not be happening.

We heard a whistle and the class got quiet. Where was Mrs. Fredrick?

"Listen up," Roland began to speak, "I will be your new teacher from now on. Your teacher was offered a better job at another school. She will no longer be with us but she apologizes for the abrupt change. I am Mr. Sanchez. If you would like to know anything about me please ask now.

Silence.

But then I heard a brave voice speak up loudly, "Why are you here Roland?!" Oh shit. That was me speaking. Oops i didn't think I said it out loud. Too late.

I heard laughter from the back of the class," Who is Roland? Is it your imaginery friend, goth girl?"

Roland turned his head in my direction. For a moment he looked shocked then he covered it with an evil smile. "I, am Roland. I have met our good friend Destiny before. Her dad and I are close so she calls me Roland."

He sneaked his way up to my desk. I thought Juli would faint of happiness. He got too close to me and whispered," But I would much appreciate that you called me Mr. Sanchez from now on, Miss Martinez." A cold chill ran down my spine.

I still didn't understand what he was doing here. At my school. Where my life from home is different from my life at school. But they both had one thing in common: They were both a living nightmare...