Villans kill! Not kiss¿?🔞

Dabi. *I'm curious, what could make her cry? We never talked about our past, we don't know each other, but we know each other. You were laid between Dabi's legs. He sat up gazing at you. Your body was covered in bruises, Dabi rubbed his hands down your back, you shivered, *You must be cold. Dabi pulled the blanket over you. You stayed quiet pretending to be asleep still.  You heard Dabi speaking softly. "I know why we can't kill each other." Dabi rolls his eyes and walks out the room.
(Y/n). *i think he likes. Dabi walks back in, he looks at you still ""sleeping."" Dabi grabs your feet, and yanks you off the bed. You rose up angrily, Slapping him in the face. He grabs onto your wrist squeezing them tightly, Dabi looked straight into your eyes, with nothing but a straight face, you instantly return the same energy, he forced on you. Dabi pushes you on the bed still grabbing your wrists. He starts gripping harder. You try to break from Dabi.
You were pissed.
(Y/n). "..-.......Move" .... Dabi grips more intensely. You both stare. *Whats his problem?
Dabi. ".....-" Dabi starts kissing your neck aggressively, while your wrists were still in his hands, he slides them down to your breasts squeezing them, making his way down to your navel. Dabi slides his right hand down, gripping and lifting up your left leg. He starts to lick your Clit slightly teasing you, over and over. As your toes begin to curl a little, Dabi spreads your leg even wider. You wanted to hear him moan, you grabbed his arms pulling him towards you. Dabi grabs the back of your legs and pulled them back. You were leaning on what was left of the headboard, Dabi leaning on your legs for support, He slips his dick in, kissing all over your neck, pushing his dick in deeper and deeper every second.  You moan in dabi's ear, *harder Dabi grabs your neck. You grab Dabis arm while rolling your eyes back. He keeps going, you were squeezing him with your things, he clings onto them. You felt a burn coming from Dabis hand, kissing and licking all over you. You didn't care about the burning. You pull Dabi in, ready to take control. You face your back to Dabi getting on top, without using hands he pushes his dick in. You lean on him for support, he grabs your ass bouncing you up and down. *fuck keep going.
Your phone starts to ring. You ignore it pulling  on Dabis hair, your toes kept curling. You both were about to finish until.
*buzzzz buzzzz
*buzzzz
Dabi. "Just answer it !"
You give Dabi a death glare, and push him off.
It was Shiggy *4 missed calls
You grab your phone, calling Shiggy back
Shiggy " Didn't want to hear all the noise over the phone, so I hung up."
A. " Then why didn't you just stop calling?"
Shiggy. " A.. I found someone connected to your parents murder." Your face shot
A. " What'"
Shiggy. " and another thing it's also a mission we need to overtake, you can choose to do the mission alone, or with Dabi. That's up to you." I hung up the phone, someone that's connected to my parents murder.. murder...murder, Those words flew in repeatedly in your head. *mission with out Dabi. That doesn't feel right, The last mission he saved my life. And threw me off a fucking building.
"I have a mission, tomorrow."
Dabi. "Not by yourself.. he can't send you on a mission alone"
(Y/n). " Your looking down on me?" You walk towards Dabi.
Dabi. " You know exactly how you get, You need me."
(Y/n). "Need you? I don't need you for anything. Hell I don't even need to stay here ." You walk around looking for you clothes. You hear Dabi following behind you.
Dabi "What are you doing (Y/n)?"
(Y/n). *tch leaving"
You spot your shirt walking to the front door,
Dabi. "And go where!"
You open the door.
Dabi pulls you back inside.
Dabi. "Who said you could leave?" You look at Dabi
(Y/n). "The hell is wrong with you? Let go of my arm." You try an pull from Dabi, while trying to open the door. He pushes on the door locking it.
(Y/n). "ILL KILL YOU !" You try an head butt Dabi, he leans back swiftly. Slinging you towards the wall.
Dabi. " Why are you acting out now? You think you can go out alone and get killed on this mission? Your strong (y/n).
You slap Dabi as hard as you could.
Dabi. "But your so fucking weak without me."