☆Toby's PoV/Third Person☆

What time is it?
.
.
.

The clock read 3:47 in the morning
Oh. Thought it would be around 5. Whatever.

I might as well go down and get a drink, since no one else should be awake or they're on a mission.

Toby gets out of bed and began to walk to the door. He grabbed the handle and twisted it, opening the door. He then started to walk out then eventually closed the door behind him.

^Yawn^ Okay. Now to walk down the stairs but not wake anyone this time. One, Two. One, two. One, two.

He repeated this process until he was all the way at the bottom of the steps.

La-de-da-dada-do-dah

Loser
No one loves you
You should just kill yourself
Yeah!!
Hahaha!!
Remember what that man did to Lyra?
You should have been the one killed by father, not her!!
Hahahaha!
Haha!!!
Hehahahahaha!!

Fuck off, assholes

no
No
No
No
No
Nope
No
No
No
No
Nope
No
No
Nope
No
die
Die
DI
DIE
D IE
D I E
D.IE
D.I.E
D. I. E.
KILL YOURSELF
KILL THEM ALL
FREAK
NO ONE LOVES YOU
YOU'RE JUST LIKE FRANK AND CONNIE

"Shut up.." I mumbled.

They continued

"Shut. Up" I spoke a little louder

They still continued

"SHUT UP!!" I accidentally yelled. I heard loud thumps coming from up the stairs

"Shit.." I mumbled before Masky came running down, metal pole in hand. He was prepared to hit whoever he had to.

Once Masky realized it was me he just walked over and slapped my back a few times. Pretty much telling me that the next time this happens he doesn't care who it is, he would swing.

Just as Masky had stopped slapping my back Jeff came running down, knives in hand.

He ran towards me and attempted to attack me. But, before he could E. Jack came from where the kitchen was and had stopped him.

How did he stop him?

Simple.
He just tripped Jeff. It was an easy tactic. Especially once you realize that when Jeff is running at someone his legs are un-protected. Which allows someone to sneak up out of nowhere and trip him. Exactly like E. Jack had done. And, to be honest, if I was in E. Jack's place and Jeff was running at him I would have probably done the same.

"OW!!" Jeff had yelled after he had smacked his jaw on the ground. He was most certainly un-prepared to be tripped, as usual.

Jeff had looked up to see who I was. I had then remembered that Jeff had threatened me last week that if I had awoken him from his "bEaUtY rEsT" that I would regret it.

I rolled my eyes. Great.

"Why you little fucking asshole..." Jeff hissed. He proceeded to get up, well, try to get up. Since I was not in the mood to deal with his bull shit I just set my foot on his chest, keeping him down.

By now everyone was downstairs, watching the show; I guess.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU STUPID FUCKING FREAK!!" Jeff yelled, trying to push me off of him. 《Wow that sounds oh so wrong-》

I just keep my foot there, pressing it harder onto his chest. Slowly forgetting the fact that he feels pain, unlike I do. All I want to do is just squish him. I would step on him with so much force that it would slowly crush his bones.. His screaming filling the air, filling my head.. I would soon after reach his stupid little heart. I would just keep my foot there, though. Crushing his heart with my foot. Killing him. I would then reach his back, crushing that too.

"Heheheh..." I had laughed.

Jeff had fear written in his eyes, he was now squirming under my foot. Trying to escape.

I soon felt someone lift me up over their shoulder. Snapping me out of my trance.

Jeff quickly sat up, catching his breath. He continuously looked back at Toby with fear. 《Fyi, Jeffy boy has gained a new phobia. It's called Tobyaphobia. ((Please know that I mean this as a joke. I am NOT trying to mock the phobia's!!!!)) Also, Jeff has the phobia of fire. No idea what it is called, so feel free to tell me in the comments! :)》

☆Just Third Person☆

As Jeff was gaining his breath Toby was confused. He turned his head to see who was carrying him. He was surprised when he turned and saw...

《Thought that I should have left y'all on a cliff hanger. 💀🤪😗✋😌》

783 Words.