Five

Five years of therapy. Five years of convincing yourself it wasn't real. Five years of telling yourself it didn't happen. Was it really all worth it. No of course not. Because at the end of the day. Everything was really happened. Everything was really falling apart.

"So Miss. y/l/n how have you been feeling lately" you looked up from your cube and said "School has been okay" she wrote in her notepad and said "Define okay"

You sighed and said "Its just the same it always was, people think i'm psycho or insane for what I went through" She nodded and said "It's not about what they think, its about what you think remember that"

~~~~~

You drove home and walked to the basement. Your mom thought that it would be better to give you your own space. You think it's because they think your out of your mind. You walked to your bedroom and put your keys on your bed. You walked to your closet and pulled out pajamas.

"Manny! Manny! Manny!" you sighed and walked to your door. You opened it and said "What do you want Sophi" she looked up at you and said "dinner is ready!"

She pulled your hand all the way upstairs. You followed her to the kitchen where your parents sat in the dining room. You took a spoon full of mash potatoes stuffing it in your mouth.

"So how was school today?" You looked up at your mom and said "Nothing new" You then picked up meatloaf and started to eat it. Your sister set down her cup and said "where's daddy mommy?"

She looked at her and said "Soon Sophi" she gave a smile and continued eating as if everything was okay. You knew what was happening with your parents. Your mom still tried to hide it from you, but your father on the other hand could careless.

~ After dinner ~

You threw your clothes into your basket and walked to tour living room and flopped onto the couch turning on the tv. You flicked through the channels when you decided to watch Teen Titans.

Crash

You looked at the stairs and sighed. Your mind told you 'you should leave it alone' but your heart told you 'Sophi is up there' you got up from the couch and opened the door walking to the kitchen. You saw glass on the floor and carefully walked over it.

You peaked into the living room and saw your parents sitting on the couch. You then peaked further and saw men in mask. Your mind said Home Invasion. Until you saw him. Pale Skin. Green hair. A Purple leather jacker. Two chains. Tattoos. Red Lips.

Then I felt something touch me. I looked to my side and saw my sister holding a gun. She slightly smiled and took my hand putting it in it. She hugged me and whispered "I love you manny" she walked into the living room. In the blink of my eyes they were gone. I put my hand over my mouth to hold in my scream. His eyes darted to the door. And he nodded his head towards the door.

I looked left and right trying to figure out where to go. I ran to the back door jumping off the patio into the woods. I kept running until everything eventually went dark. Like nothing Existed.