Twisted Love and Sick Minds

*CHAPTER 1*

*Jeff's P.O.V.*

I ran through the Wooded area behind the rows of houses. I had been stalking and messing around with these people for 2 weeks and now i was gonna make my move.

I snuck up behind the blue house carefully and quietly watching the lights dim and the house grow quiet.
Perfect.

I thought to myself. It's always so much fun when they fall asleep only to be awoken and filled with terror.

Oh how I loved the look of terror!

I smiled wide.

As I was about to creep inside I stopped. I realized that I was being followed.

How hadn't i noticed this before?

"Who's there" I called lightly. If i was lucky they'd make a move and I'd get double the kills tonight.

I heard twigs snapping and I snapped my head in that direction only to see nothing there.

"What ever. Probably some animal." I shrugged it off and crept up the stairs and into the hallway hearing snores coming from the first bedroom.
The kids.
Hmmm how could i make this more interesting....

Suddenly an evil and crooked smile appeared on my lips as i saw the baby monitor in the kids room.

"Wakey wakey sun shines. Wouldn't want to be late to the Party!" i growled into the monitor and hearing movement through it.

*Parents P.O.V*

I rolled in bed as i heard a deep voice growl

"Wakey wakey sun shines. Wouldn't want to be late to the Party!"
Why were my dreams always so weird. Wait... that voice came from the monitor in the kids room.. was it just a dre-"

I was abruptly cut off by a loud scream from the monitor.

"LISA! MAXINE!"

I ran from the room with Rob right behind me.

We burst into our daughters room.

They both looked peaceful but something was off...

I slowly walked over and my heart plummeted as I saw a deep crimson soaking through the quilt.

Quickly moving it I screamed as I saw my mangled daughter torn to pieces.

Suddenly a loud thump came from behind me and I saw rob laying lifeless on the floor, blood gushing out of his head and heart.

I looked up and went to scream but nothing came out.

Standing there was a tall muscular man with pale pale white skin, he had black hair and dark red lips. But worst of all was that smile and the laugh.

Carved into his cheeks was a smile. His eyelids looked charred and his laugh was one of pure insanity.

I looked at my two dead children and my dead husband before looking back to find the man gone.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

As she looked down at her slaughtered family I used the time to slip into the shadowy corner of the room and watch.

She stood shocked and started whispering to herself.

"It was all a nightmare. It was all a nightmare"

I grinned and crept behind her before whispering in her ear with a cackle.

"You wish i was a nightmare but sunshine I'm just as real as you are."

She jumped and backed against the wall.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" she stammers.

"I want you to.....GO TO SLEEP!" I shouted before stabbing he repeatedly over and over again till she hit the ground with a thud and splashing more blood across you.

"I'm missing one final touch" I smirked carving smiles in there faces.

"There. Now you're all beautiful like me!"

I smeared blood across the walls and wrote 'GO TO SLEEP' in huge letters across the walls.

"All finished. That was so much fun!" I cackled as i ran down the street.

*arriving at his Apartment*

I strode into my apartment and stopped.
Why do I have this odd sensation of being watched?

I stuck my hands in my pocket and lightly grab my knife.

I heard a floor board creak.

"That's it! I growled before entering my dining room widow open and a figure in a white hoodie dashing into the woods.

"What the hell!" I growled

Probably another punk nose brat trying to impress their friends by messing with people.

As i walked out of the room i stepped in blood and realized there was a trail of it from mystery persons shoes.

Were do you step in that much blood???
At a murder scene

Well well well what do we have here.

I looked up and saw a message written in blood.
I'm coming for you!

I laughed and reread it over again.

"Hmm coming for me you say. Well I'll be waiting."

I chuckled and went to the bathroom and stripped of my blood soaked clothes.

Stepping into the shower i relished in the relief i got from the hot water burning against my back.

Washing my hair and body i watched the water wash down the drain and it was pure red.

"Hahaha well looks like my clothes are gonna need to be washed a couple times!"

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, just standing there in the water.

And I started to think.
Even though i tell myself I'm ok. I feel like a Monster.

My mind thought over and over.
I am a Monster.

I turned the shower off and dried my hair while tying a towel around my waist.

I stopped and looked in the mirror and remembered when me and Liu were Happy with our life. Our parents. We were amazing brothers.

Tears swelled up and threatened to fall as I quickly slipped on a pair of black pj bottoms and tossed my clothes in the washer before starting it and climbing into bed.

As I pulled the blanket up to my chest, I did something that I never do, I cried.

I cried into my pillow, my whole body shaking from the racking sobs.

I shook as i cried and whimpered.

"I'm sorry Liu. You always protected me and when i snapped I didn't think twice about murdering you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I hope you can forgive me." I cried myself to sleep and I swore that before i closed my eyes, I saw the white hooded figure Watching Me.

***********************************************************************ok hey guys! I know that Jeffrey doesn't have eyelids and that he burned them off, but this is a Fanfiction so it doesn't have to be right on the mark facts. Sooo anyway my lil proxies. I hope your enjoying the first chapter. Who do you think the hooded figure is?
What do they really want? To kill Jeff?
What do you thinks gonna happen?
well answer in the comments :3 -J.W