C r y a b o u t i t 🥺

I've learned no matter how many tears you shed, no matter how many nights you tell yourself you're not going to make it, no matter how many times you feel like giving up God will forever be on your side

I've learned no matter how many tears you shed, no matter how many nights you tell yourself you're not going to make it, no matter how many times you feel like giving up God will forever be on your side. I've learned that God will never let me bite off more than I can chew, everything I have he knows that I am deserving of it. I just pray to God everyday for patience, guidance, protection, and control over my emotions.

I've cried so many times, nights alone, days where I just wanted to totally give up. God was there. Key'Van didn't break up with his girlfriend sad to say it. They were still posted on Instagram and Facebook. I knew Key'Van used me, I knew all he wanted to do was hurt me even more. I knew all he wanted was to fuck and I still let him in.

The patience I have now and the patience I used to have definitely protecting me from spazzing out. I know it's more than just Key'Van in this world. I hate how close we got. He broke me down even more, my heart was shattered before but this nigga came in and stomped on it like I was worthless. Key'Ohn checked in on me yesterday. I definitely think I chose the wrong brother. He was so sweet, everything about him seemed so genuine. He didn't force me to talk to him or anything, everything was light with us.

K e y O h n 🍂🤎 - Good morning. Call me when you wake up.

Key'Ohn was so sweet, Key'Lan too.

I'm up, good morning.

He responded back within a minute, I got up to brush my teeth. I had class today and I didn't want to be late.

K e y O h n 🍂🤎- You got class today? I wanted to talk to you about something.

Uhm yeah I do, if it's about your brother, I don't want to be involved in the conversation..

K e y O h n 🍂🤎- I won't pressure you to talk to him or about him but it's important. Call me when you get here.

I didn't respond back, I got in the shower for a few minutes, put on my lotion, deodorant and my dress. I did my hair, grabbed my keys and phone then walked out the door.