𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 - 8

short n sweet (: cuz i've been busy

Tuesday 10/13/24
7:30 am

~

she walked into the local coffee shop like all the days before hand.

she takes the same path there, and back. she asks for the same order — every single time.

not today though, she didn't know what she wanted today.

~

he just got a job at the local coffee shop. his friend helped him out in getting the job.

he drives there, and back, but today was his first day. his first day of making orders and placing them. but he was ready.

not today though, he was not ready for her though.

~

y/n walked into the shop and waited in line patiently.

nathan was busy making drinks.

y/n was second in line looking at her phone.

nathan best friend, lyon, just told nathan to take over the front desk while he used the restroom.

this just being nathan first day he fumbled with the keys in the computer.

y/n was up but she really didn't realize it until she heard someone clear their throat.

"uhm excuse me? whatcha want?" nathan tapped his fingers in the counter top.

y/n looked up and stared at the boy in front of her. she came here every day and has never seen his face before

nathan however thought he was looking straight into his soulmates eyes. he was in a deep trance with her until she quickly shook his met head and she briefly looked to stare at the menu, but she always knew what she wanted.

"uhm sorry i'll have *drink* please." y/n rubbed her elbow anxiously.

"okie dokie," nathan tapped the computer "any thing else?" he looked up to face the girl again.

she nodded quickly.

"righty that'll be 5.45." nathan said. y/n reached into her pocket and grabbed out 6 bucks.

nathan grabbed it gently and when his fingers lightly touched her skin his heart exploded.

he got her change, "here's your cha-"

"you can keep it." y/n cut in

"keep the change? are u sure?" nathan questioned

"totally, i come here everyday, you're obviously new. so, here's to you're first day," y/n looked to his name tag "nathan."

he smiled at the way she perked up when she said his name, "uhm thanks that's really kind of you." nathan dragged on hinting for her name

"y/n." the gurl shrugged

"cool." he smiled

"cool." she smiled back

they both stared a little longer —

"AYO nathan we got orders!" lyon called out.

"i'm gonna go uh, make drinks." nathan smiled and nodded

"alright. cool." y/n walked to the pick up part.

nathan watched in awe.

"yo nathan now!" lyon snapped

~

"drink for y/n!" a worker called out

y/n walked up and picked up her drink

she walked out of the coffee shop and drank a little sip before noticing something written on the cup.

'hey it's nathan, text me?
XXX-XXX-XXXX.'

she texted him.

[AUTHOR NOTE]
i'm so busy ha.ha
also not proof read

-addyyourlocalsimp