Shitty story

So I let a program re-write the story that I made and it's so shitty

(and plus creator nor corey is interested in romance)

Cocky Creator unknown
A Short Story
by Seleverflakes

Creator unknown looked at the Useless Bat with nails in his hands and felt Anger.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his silent surroundings. He had always hated cold The unsolved case of everlands with its smoggy, steady Snow. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Anger.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Corey duke. Corey was a Sociopathic Cocky with Small eyes Eyes and Ash green hair Hands.

Creator gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Cocky, Sensitive, Orange soda drinker with Average height Eyes and Fluffy hair Hands. His friends saw him as a smoggy, steady Sadist. Once, he had even revived a dying, Mentally unstable.

But not even a Cocky person who had once revived a dying, Mentally unstable, was prepared for what Corey had in store today.

The Snow flurried like Hitting Bears, making Creator Pissed.

As Creator stepped outside and Corey came closer, he could see the puny glint in her eye.

Corey gazed with the affection of 7237 Hikkikomori knowledgeable kittens. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Loneliness."

Creator looked back, even more Pissed and still fingering the Useless Bat with nails. "Corey, your lucky that I didn't bash your skull," he replied.

They looked at each other with Displeasure feelings, like two bloody, broken Bunnies Hurting at a very Obsessive Confrontation, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two Pessimistic uncles Healing to the beat.

Suddenly, Corey lunged forward and tried to punch Creator in the face. Quickly, Creator grabbed the Useless Bat with nails and brought it down on Corey's skull.

Corey's Small eyes Eyes trembled and her Ash green hair Hands wobbled. She looked Hurt, her emotions raw like a breakable, black Bandages.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Corey duke was dead.

Creator unknown went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Orange soda.

THE END