ENDING NOTES

Yes, this book has come to an end. Thank you for everyone who has been their the whole way, read all 100 (and 2) posts that this book has. I think there is some special mentions that I need to give some people. Blogger2007, who has been there the entire book and has been so supportive a. Thank you so much. Mjpickles has also been so amazing, putting in some really amazing and inciting comments. Thank you. IceCeamlol has also helped me on this journey. Massive thank you's to Sweetest-Sadness for suggesting a really great idea. Zoe_and_Pipes Sxnny-D alittlebookworm789 That_One_Nerd1298 Caleoforever29 Hehe67845 MacyDiAngelo frazelforever1809 have all been there, voted and commented and just made making this book something I look forward every day. Also a huge thank you for the current 11,000+!! people who have read this book... it means a lot. You've made this an enjoyable experience. Thank you to the best readers anyone could ever have.

As I said there will be a sequel, I'm currently setting that up at the moment. Ideas on the title or cover art can be commented in the comments ;). This book has been updated everyday for 100 days, It was hard but I can't say how grateful for the readers who motivated me to doing this everyday, that's why I can't wait to bring you more PJO/HOO Instagram in the following sequel. It will include babies, drama weddings even fights. So make sure you tune in to read the next book.

P.S. I've got important end of year exams coming up soon, and they last a whole week... so I might have the sequel up the next week, or in two days time. We'll see

P.P.S Also I know how many times I've changed the plot, and the format/design of the posts, I kept changing it until I got the right one. Sorry.

:)

P

P.P.P.S The first post ;)