I Saw You Again

CHAPTER 2

I Saw You Again

             I didn’t know what I should feel. Should I be afraid or should I be happy?  I am scheduled to have an operation because of the sis I have in my eye. I know having that wasn’t a good thing but I was glad that because of that I will be able to see you again. That day, my heart was beating so fast. I didn’t know what I should feel and how should I act in front of you. I waited for you at our usual meeting place and then I began to be bothered. I told you that I just arrived when you came but the truth is, I got there an hour early than the time that we will meet. Maybe I’m that excited to see you that day. The moment that I saw you, I wanted to hug you so tight and tell you how much I missed you. That I still love you, but then I told you nothing about those things because I’m afraid to cross the invisible boundary that we have. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to let you go again. That day even though I’m not saying anything to you, I felt so happy just sitting beside you, beside the man that I love so much. When you bid goodbye that day, I didn’t look at you while walking away from me because I knew that maybe that will be the last time I’ll ever see you again. Maybe that will be the last time that you’ll ever sit down and talked to me like that again. And maybe, that will be the last time you’ll ever smile because of me.