1.

please is voice couldn't have gotten deeper,  

and Lou looks like the cutie he is,

*DEEP BREATH*

the first chapter, let's start, shall we?       

do vote and comment.                   

January 05, 2019

Saturday

The warm blanket of sunlight was draped over Harry's pale face and the snow all around his house, making both of them glisten in the prettiest way possible. Harry loved winter but wasn't much fond of the gloomy days when the Sun barely showed up. But today was filled with Sunshine and brightness with no snowstorm, which made it one of Harry's favorite days.

The said boy was walking around in the front yard of his house when he saw a car and a truck stop by the house right next to his own. A man and a woman got out of the vehicle. The man opened the door of the backseat of their car, and a boy came out, puffed up in plush winter attire. The man and woman seemed to be in their late twenties and probably a couple as Harry saw them kiss once. The other boy seemed to be around Harry's age, 16-18 years. However, they looked like they were moving to the house by Harry's, which was empty for the last two months, and it made him pretty excited. There wasn't anyone around Harry's age in his neighborhood, so even though he just saw the new neighbor, he was looking forward to talking to the boy, maybe befriend him real soon.

Harry told himself that the new family might not stay here for long; maybe the boy just came here to hang out with the couple and won't be his neighbor, so he should stop already planning everything out. But his instincts told him that they would stay here for a long time and the boy and he could be excellent friends.

The new family seemed to be very busy settling down in their new house. So Harry decided to make something sweet, like cake or pastries for them. Then he could later meet and welcome them to this neighborhood, which would be a fantastic first time meeting.

But his waiting session for welcoming the family was cut short when the boy around Harry's age fell face first in the snow while going towards their car parked outside.

Harry couldn't help but run to the boy from his own front yard to help him stand up from his vulnerable state.

As Harry reached the boy, he heard little whimpers coming from him. Slipping his hands awkwardly under the arms of the boy, Harry hoisted him up as soon as he got near him. The previously fallen boy sat on the cold snow; first, he had a prominent pout and a pained expression etched on his face, his cheeks red from the cold weather and embarrassment. He focused on the other boy who helped him and spoke in a raspy, sweet voice,

"Thank you for helping me," he smiled nervously.

"No problem, did you get hurt?" Harry flashed a smile while helping the boy to stand up from his sitting position.

"No, I'm fine, I gue- UGHHHH!!" Just when the new boy was about to put some pressure on his right leg, stinging pain shot through him, not even letting him finish his sentence.

"Hey, careful!" Harry was quick to prevent the boy from falling again. "Wait, I'll help you," Harry being the sweetie he is, helped the boy to reach the front door of his new house with one of his arms around the new boy's waist.

When they reached the front door, Harry rang the doorbell, and soon the man he saw earlier came out of the house. His eyes went straight to the injured boy leaning on Harry for support.

"Oh, my Lou, what happened!" The man exclaimed while moving forward to wrap his arms around the small boy.

"I tripped, and now my leg hurts like hell! Who the heck kept a shovel right in front of the car?!" The boy who fell earlier, aka 'Lou,' gritted through his pearly white teeth.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! Maybe it was one of the movers who kept it there and forgot..." the man mused while helping Lou to get inside.

"Thank you so much for helping my little brother," the man turned to look at Harry, who was standing at the door nervously.

"Don't mention it. I hope he gets better soon," Harry smiled softly.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry for making you stand at the door! Come on in!" The man ushered Harry inside. By this time, the woman Harry saw earlier came to them hearing the commotion. She helped Lou to get inside, so now it was only the man and Harry now.

"I'm Zayn, by the way, the lady you saw earlier is my wife, Gigi, and the boy, Louis, is my little brother. It's nice to meet you..." Zayn trailed off, not knowing Harry's name.

"Harry, my name's Harry. Nice to meet you and your family."

By this time, they were standing in a room that was probably supposed to be the living room. Considering the new family was moving in just now, it was messy with different-sized boxes here and there. Louis was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room while the woman was examining his foot. Seeing Zayn, the woman, Gigi started to speak,

"I think Louis needs an ice pack, but we don't have any now."

"Well, I can bring some ice packs and other first-aid stuff from my house; I live in the house right by this one," Harry chirped in.

"Oh, that would be so nice of you!" Zayn said with gratitude in his voice. So Harry told them to wait a minute and practically ran to his house to bring the essentials.

When Harry came back, Gigi and Louis thanked him; he assumed Zayn must've told them his name. However, they had to pay and dismiss the movers, so Harry offered to apply the ice pack on Louis' right foot, making the little family even more thankful.

Louis kept moaning at the chilly touch of ice on his injured foot while Harry was applying the ice pack, which was soothing and painful at the same time. Harry was consoling him, trying to ease the pain.

Around two minutes later, Harry was done applying the ice pack, and luckily Louis felt a lot better now. Harry said goodbye to the new family for then who kept thanking him for his help and repeatedly apologized as they couldn't entertain him at all. Harry, of course, being the sweetheart he is, said it was totally fine, as they were neighbors now they will have more than enough chances to be their hospital selves towards each other.

The first meeting with the new family wasn't that bad; indeed, the pretty boy named Louis was in a bit of pain, but everything else worked out nicely. Harry was hoping to befriend Louis sooner than he expected earlier.

So with a content feeling of meeting his new neighbors and helping them, Harry went back to his house, a smile decorating his pretty face.

Hello beautiful people, how was the chapter?

I know it was terrific since tas wrote it,

ANYWAY,

Guys, this book is not mine; it's my dear friends, @Louis_da_cutiepie 

She's amazing 🥰

So this is originally her book, and I'm just continuing it; since she's dealing with her mental health rn,

But I hope I do justice to this book. This is the second book I'm gonna write. Anyway. That's it. I say "anyways" a lot. I'm sorry, anyways.

Edited.

1.2k words

STAY SAFE, LOVELIES!!!!

Emma xxx