6.

I just realized some of my previous chapters were written in 1st persons POV, so I'm sorry I must change that soon.

January 20, 2019

Friday

Harry sighed when the last bell finally rang. Everybody started packing their stuff, and harry lazily stuffed his bag with his books.

Today had been a very exhausting day for the boy as he hasn't gotten a good night sleep in the last three days.

Harry gets out of the class only to see Louis waiting for him leaning against the wall,

"Hey Haz!" the petite boy sang as he walked over to the taller boy,

Harry gave him a genuine smile since the small boy was the only one who could make harry forget about exhaustion.

"Hey, Lou! How was your class?" the lad asked as the duo started walking towards the doors that led to their freedom.

"It was so boring. I wish we shared that class too." Louis whined and complained to the older boy about the history teacher asking him questions and busting the small boy every chance he gets.

Louis was completely sure the teacher had some stupid grudge against him,

Harry laughed as Louis pouted about getting extra homework. Their walk back home was filled with conversation about anything that amused them.

Harry and Louis separated their ways when they reached Louis' house, they bid goodbye and went inside.

Harry sighed as he literally dropped himself on the couch and groaned when he felt his muscles relax. He was unaware of the presence of someone else in the house until the said person cleared their throat.

Harry jumped as he heard the voice and looked around, alarmed to find his mother staring at him with amusement evident in her eyes.

"Long day?" she asks as she comes over and sits down next to where Harry is sprawled over, making his sit up,

Harry sighs as he leans back on the couch,

"Yeah, mum, can't sleep too well these days," he says, closing his eyes,

"I feel like there's more to it than that. Why aren't you getting proper sleep?" Anne says as she too leans back and turns on the T.V,

Harry bit his lip, debating whether to tell Anne about his major crush on Louis, but before he could think of a way, his mouth beat him to it,

"It's about Louis. I like Louis." He stated, his mother looked at him with confusion in her eyes and said,

"But weren't we past that? I thought we already knew you liked him," his mother tilted her head, "why are you so worried?"

"mum...what if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he takes me just as a friend? Mum, if I ask him out, we'll be all awkward since he sees me just as a friend. Ugh, mum, I couldn't take his rejection, I like him too much for that, and then everything would be so mes–"

"Harry love, calm down," Anne says and puts a hand on Harry's shoulder, turning completely towards him,

"I feel like Louis likes you too, love, alright, umm...why don't we invite Louis and his family over to dinner tomorrow? How about that?"