ill⁰⁰⁴

(shorter chapter)

(shorter chapter)

"you stupid bitch. i thought you were smart. why did you think it was a good idea to play in the cold and rain?" katsuki mumbled while putting a cold towel over y/n's forehead.

"i don't know... it just seemed..." she coughed. "fun."

"well its not fun now since you have a 101 degree fahrenheit fever."

"i... know." she looked away.

"just stay and bed and don't strain yourself or it will get worse, ok?"

"but i really need to use the bathroom." she frowned.

"fine but only this once."

y/n got up and started headed in the direction of the bathroom in her room. she sat down on toilet and let everything out. she went to go wipe but when she saw the toilet paper, she groaned.

"you have got to be kidding me." she mumbled under light sobs. she tends to get emotional when she's sick.

"hey why are you crying in there?" katsuki asked from the other side of the door.

"i got my period and there are no pads left." she quietly said because she was embarrassed. the one thing she forgot while she was shopping the other day were period supplies.

"if you want i can go get them for you." he mumbled.

"yeah... fine you can go."

katsuki got up and got his jacket, heading towards the door. as he strolled down the street, a thought crossed his mind. well multiple. 'shit i forgot to ask her which ones. i wouldn't know.' 'does it hurt for her? because i heard it hurts.' 'crap are people going to stare at me for being in the feminine products section?!' 'calm down who cares they're all dumb anyways.' he tried to calm himself down but it wasn't working.

he made it to the store and went to the feminine products aisle and started looking for some pads. 'maybe i should get her the maxi pads? oh wait they're all fucking maxi pads.' 'maybe some liners too? i don't fucking know.' 'should i get the medium? ill probably get the large to be safe.' he went on in his head. he didn't realize that he was intensely staring at the pads on the shelf which made a few woman in the aisle uncomfortable.

he got the large maxi pads and some panty liners because she would probably want those too. 'wait.' he paused. 'i heard that people crave stuff on their period. should i get some more candy or something?' he thought and turned to the candy aisle. he got a bunch of different snacks and candies that she heard her say she liked.

finally he got to checkout with a mini cart full of period products and snacks. the cashier smiled up at him. "i see you're getting this stuff for your girlfriend, huh?" she asked.

he stumbled back at her words. but decided to go along with it. "yeah- she's my girlfriend."

"this is a very noble thing to do for her." she finished and handed the bags over to katsuki. he thought that buying things for someone during their period was a normal thing but i guess not.

he jogged back home and came back to the apartment. you were still in the bathroom since you didn't know what to do. after hearing the door close, y/n yelled from the bathroom "katsuki you're back?"

"yep. here's your stuff." he opened the bathroom door a few inches to fit the bag through. "thanks you're the best! ill pay you back later."

"you don't have to." he walked away and collapsed on the couch in the living room.

she put the pad on and was ready to leave when she noticed something else in the bag. she slowly pulled out to see her favorite candy. its been sold out for a while and you couldn't find it anywhere these days. she was so close to collapsing on the floor from the sight of it.

"i can't believe he finally found it." she was mesmerized. she hugged the bag of it closely and opened the bathroom door. she walked back to her computer and watched a movie while savoring the taste of every single bite of her snack. she was honestly in heaven until her migraine came back and she felt like dying.

she laid back down flat on her bed and fell asleep. honestly migraines don't affect her as much these days since she got her first migraine when she was 11 trying to do study for her high school final exams. she got them so often that they felt just like a headache to her but now that she was sick on top of that made the migraine hurt more.

katsuki walked back into y/n's room but she was already asleep. he smiled at the sight but wanted to talk to her more.

of course he would never say it out loud or show it through his face.

never in a million years.