Stepsister

Jennie POV

i was having a good dreams about some chicks and sexy woman dancing infront of me sexily make me enjoy the sweets dream. Suddenly all the sweet dream gone because of loud knock and voice which is make me shock and open my eyes in annoyed

"Kim Jennie wake up !!! it's 2:15 PM already and we had a meeting with your stepfather and new sister" my mom shout really loud until the neighbors can heard her i guess ?

"ughh yes i'm awake now. stop shouting can you?" i replied with pissed and lazy tone.

i get off from my bed and started to do my morning routine as usual. also i heard that my stepsister is 16 years old which is so young. i smirk evily while my mind already full with dirty thought.

15 minutes past...

i double check myself before i get out from my room and walk downstairs to see my naggy mom who still didn't stop talking since earlier

"finally you are here. we are late 30 minutes you know?" she said with angry face , well.. to be honest i didn't even scared. so as usual without saying anything i walked out from the house and enter the car waiting for my naggy mom which is always annoy me. i mean like can't she just stop talking for a minute? i didn't know my mom was a robot who can talk 24/7 without stopping or tired. well who knows maybe she's tired sometimes.

FAST FORWARD

Lisa POV

I'm here at restaurant with my dad waiting for my new family which is new mom and sister hehe. i was so excited when my dad told me that i will have stepsister since im the only child and never had one so i thought having a sister can make me happy and doesn't feel alone anymore. But the things is my stepmom and sister didn't appear yet hmm.. we were waiting for like 45 minutes? Suddenly..

"im sorry hubby things happen that's why im late" Beautiful lady said and give like a little touch on my dad's lips? like um that lady lips touch my dad's lips kind of like that.

"it's okay hon I understand" my dad said with smile on his face but i still confuse and poke my dad shoulder with "who is that" face.

"oh yea Lisa. this is mommy Kim which is your new mom" he said happily and i give her a bright smile and get off from the chair giving her a hug "hello mommy im Lisa. Nice to meet you"

"hello sweetheart" with her tone and face i know she's a good person to take care of me after eomma left us few years ago without saying anything. But i still searching for my stepsister but no sign of her so i ask my dad "daddy? didn't you say i had stepsister? where is she?"

My stepmom answer my question instead of my dad "Jennie go to toilet sweetie. she will be here in a minute okay?" i just nodded understand what my stepmom said and sit again on my sit waiting for her excitedly.