Mr Egg x Mr Cheese

For @MrEggisPog

:Contains Minor Self-abuse and Happy Cuddles:

Mr Cheese's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my room, there was a note on my bed. I picked it up and read it, it said, "Mr Cheese, I am sorry to say that I am breaking up with you. I will be leaving the server so that someone new can join and that you may find a new boyfriend. I hope you understand, signed, The Gentleman." Tears formed in my eyes, how could The Gentleman do this to me!?! Soon I was full-on sobbing, I flopped onto my pillow and kept weeping. There was a knock at my door so I wiped my tears and said, "Come in." Mother walked in and a familiar face trotted in behind her. "C-cheddar?" I asked. The little dog sprang onto me and started to lick my face. "Mr Cheese, have you been crying?" Mother asked. I nodded and said, "The Gentleman broke up with me." I burst into tears again, Mother sat beside me and rubbed my back. "Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry!" She said. "H-he left the s-server too," I sobbed. Cheddar licked my face and whined. The Next Day... I got up and got ready for the day, I walked to the cafeteria and got a cup of coffee. Soon I had drunk four cups and flopped my head down onto the table. "Mr Cheese? Are you ok?" Player's voice said. I whimpered in response and then heard Captain's voice say, "The new player is here!" I sat up and wiped my eyes. I looked at the new player, he was dressed in pink with an egg on his head. "Mr Egg!?!" I exclaimed.

 Mr Egg's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Mr Cheese, he was disheveled and looked like he had been crying all night. "Mr Cheese, are you ok?" I asked "Oh, uh, yeah, I guess," Mr Cheese sighed. "Would you like to talk about it?" I tried to comfort him even though I knew he would probably say no. "Actually, yes I would," Mr Cheese said, "Let's skip the match for today." "Alright," I agreed. We walked down the halls and Mr Cheese said, "You will probably be bunking with me." We went into the dorm and sat down on the couch. "You have been dumped by The Gentleman before, how did you cope?" Mr Cheese asked. "Well, I just accepted it and tried to move on," I explained, "But it was pretty hard- wait Gentleman dumped you?" Mr Cheese sniffled and nodded, I put an arm around him and said, "I am so sorry Mr Cheese!" Mr Cheese began to cry again and I asked, "Did you even sleep last night?" "N-no, I mainly just cried," Mr Cheese said. "Mr Cheese! You need to sleep!" I told him. Mr Cheese yawned and said, "Ok, fine." "I am going to join the match, see you later," I said. Mr Cheese got up and flopped on his bed, I left and joined the round. After The Match... I went back to my dorm and walked in quietly, Mr Cheese was out cold on his bed. He was wearing a short-sleeve shirt for once so I could see deep scars on his arms. There were some fresh wounds on his left wrist, I grabbed a first aid kit and started to bandage the deep gashes. I noticed that there were words carved into his arms, "Failure, Loser, Idiot, Fool," I read. I glanced at Mr Cheese's face, he was still asleep and was actually really cute. 

 Mr Cheese's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone bandaging my arm, I looked over to see Mr Egg cleaning my cut wounds. I yawned, stared at him, and asked, "Wh-what are you doing?" "Well, your wounds were bleeding badly so I decided to bandage them," Mr Egg said, he looked away and blushed a little bit. "How much have you been cutting?" Mr Egg asked. "Uh, when the Gentleman was a bit mean to me, and just recently," I said. I sat up and Mr Egg stopped me from standing. He put some antibiotic gel on and wrapped the bandages around the wounds on my other arm. I flinched every time he adjusted them and whimpered at the pain. "Are the bandages too tight?" Mr Egg asked. "No, it just really hurts," I squeaked. Mr Egg finished bandaging and patted me on the head. "Thanks," I said softly. "No problem," Mr Egg said. I smiled and hugged Mr Egg, he blushed and hugged me back. Mr Egg was really sweet and nice, cute almost. I yawned again and Mr Egg asked, "Would you like some tea?" I nodded and said, "Yes please!" Mr Egg went to the kitchen and filled a kettle with water. He set it on the stove and got out the tea bags, when the water boiled he poured it into a mug and put a teabag in. He handed me the tea and I smiled. "Thanks," I said and took a sip of the tea. I began to purr without knowing it and Mr Egg asked nervously, "A-are you purring?" I blushed and nodded. "I didn't know you could purr," Mr Egg said. I leaned on him and purred louder, Mr Egg ruffled my hair and smiled. "You know, I think you're really cool," He said. "Really?" I asked. "Mhm," Mr Egg hummed. "I think you're really neat too," I said.

 Mr Egg's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushed and hugged Mr Cheese to my chest, he nuzzled me. I leaned my head on his, Mr Cheese leaned on my shoulder and asked, "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure," I said. Mr Cheese turned on the TV and asked, "What do you want to watch?" "Hmm, Titanic maybe?" I said. "Ok, sure," Mr Cheese said. He selected Titanic and hit play, he settled down beside me and leaned on me. After the movie... Mr. Cheese made a sniffle noise, his arms were around me and he was cuddled up against me. I looked over at him and realized he was asleep, so I gave him a little kiss on the head. He gave a little yawn and opened his big green eyes. I smiled and gave him a little boop. He crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue a lil' bit, I smiled, blushed, and said, "Awwwwww, you're so cute!" I blushed really hard after I said that and Mr Cheese stuttered, "R-really, you t-think I'm c-cute?" I blushed again, looked away, and said, "Mhm, you're cute." Mr Cheese let out a high pitched squeal and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. He raced off and hid behind his bed, he peeped out from behind it. "You're cute too!" Mr Cheese squealed. I got up and sat down on the end of his bed, he sprang into my lap and hugged me tightly. I booped Mr Cheese and he did the cute cross-eyed mlem again. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. Mr Cheese nodded yes and burrowed his face in my shoulder. I smiled and asked, "Why do you think The Gentleman broke up with you?" "He said I was immature and babyish," Mr Cheese sniffled, he began to cry again. I rubbed his back and tried to calm him down. He yawned and stuck his thumb in his mouth, I gave him a little kiss. Mr Cheese smiled, purred softly, and said, "I love you." "I love you too," I said.