Chap. 6

A year has passed. Casey got a new job as a security guard at one of the other restaurants and eventually got herself a house. The rest of the town doesn't know that Casey is a werewolf yet. And she liked to keep it that way. Casey and the animatronics made a friendship. She would always come to the restaurant every night to hangout with them. They make her smile and laugh a little. Which they really weren't expecting her to do but they'll take what they can get. Casey taught Tito the song she played before and he plays it when he's feeling sad. Which isn't a lot. "Hey Casey, what'd ya do before coming here?" Ozzie asked, realizing they didn't ask where she was before this. "I was in the army with my sister. The other soldiers didn't trust us because we were werewolves. But they knew they had to get over it. Great times." She answered, the last part sarcastically. "But I wasn't there for America, my sister was. I only joined with her to make sure she get herself killed by doing something stupid." She stopped. "Where is she now?" Asked Sara. "... She did die." Willy's ears lowered to his head. "We're sorry." "Its fine." The animatronics decided to leave her alone and calm herself down. She remembered everything her sister and her went though. Their family were burned in a house fire. Casey and Cassandra was on their own from that. They went from orphanage to orphanage, school to school, and foster home to foster home. Sometimes Casey had to steal food for her sister mainly. It was a hard life for those two but they got their education and Cassandra wanted to go into the military. Then she remembered every detail of their experience there after that. She thought about the werewolf that killed her sister. She still doesn't know what they looked like. Casey looked at the animatronics. 'If that same werewolf finds me, they'll know my connection with them. I have to keep them safe.' She thought. 'But I'm not always gonna be here to save them... I can teach them how to defend themselves from a werewolf.' "I remember who killed my sister. Well, I didn't see who it was but I know its another werewolf." Casey said to them. They looked at her. "And if that same werewolf is still alive, and it finds me, it'll know about you guys. And it might try to kill you." The gang looked at each other then at her. "I can teach you how to defend yourselves." "That would be nice." Gus said. So then they cleared the room form the chairs and tables and she transformed. It was a little difficult for them since they're robots. And robots can have their limits, but they manage. A few months of training and they know how to defend themselves now. They always spar at each other to keep they're new fighting skills up. Lund and Liv knee about the werewolf too, she taught at least Liv a little, because they have weapons with them.

In the morning, Casey went to work and the wonderlang gang went to sleep. Tonight was strange though. They had conjoined dreams. "Knighty? Gus? Cammy? Arty? The fu- how are you in my dream?" Willy asked. "What do you mean? Your in my dream-" Arty tries to say but a loud howl was heard. It almost sound like Casey's. They ran to the howl. They stopped when they saw a house. Tito ran into the house when they saw it was on fire. "Casey might be in there!" He said. The rest of the gang ran after him. They saw a grown woman, a father, and two children when they ran inside. Fire surrounded them. They looked afraid. A little girl was holding a bag and a baby. The gang looked at the girl like a familiar person. The father spoke, giving the little girl a necklace. "Take this. It was from your ancestors. It will be a memory of who you are." The mother spoke. She was crying. "Take your sister, far away from here. Find a home where you two are happy with. Forget us. Just make sure you two will be safe. We love you both Casey. Run." The mother cried, while rubbing Casey's face, whiping her tears away too. Casey wanted to stay, but they heard humans break down the door. Casey looked at her parents, then ran with her sister. The gang followed her. She ran quickly, not knowing where to go, but she knew far away from there. After a while of running, she rested herself against a tree. She looked at her little sister. She cried, the baby wailed. "Shhh shhh, its ok. Its ok. You'll be ok." She heard a gunshot, and the bark of the tree she was leaning again blew peices. She ran again. She ran quickly. She looked behind as she ran, and tripped over a rock. She didn't see there was a steep hill in front of her. She held her sister close as she rolled down the hill. She hit many rocks and tree branches that fell. She hit the ground and stopped rolling. She was bleeding a lot. She looked at Cassandra. She wasn't hurt, but she still cried. Casey found a little den and slid in there. She pulled a bottle out of the bag her parents gave her before she ran. She gave it to her sister, her sister drank it and stopped crying. Casey heard humans running around. She stayed quite. Luckily the humans didn't find the den she was in. When they left, Casey stayed in the den for a little while. She cried from the pain. Both physically and emotionally. This made the gang tear up. They saw everything Casey and Cassandra went through. And how Casey lost her little sister. Then they woke up. They cried. "Casey suffered. Losing her sister must've hurt her the most." Sara said. They continued crying for Casey until she arrived. "What's wrong?" She asked. Willy answered. "We saw something in our dream. Your memory. About what happened to your parents. And what you had to go through." Casey knew what they were talking about of course. "Why didn't you tell us?" Knighty asked. "I didn't think it was an important subject to bring up." Casey answered. "But we're your friends, if you're hurting, you should tell us." Sara said. Casey's expression looks dead now. "Like I said. Its not something I'd wanna bring up." Casey walked away. "That's understandable, I guess..." Arty said before looking back to the ground. Casey was in the Super Happy Fun Room messing with a necklace that she always hid. Remembering the small memories she had with her parents. It hurt her. No child should've gone through something like that.