Chapter Seven: Hide and Seek

"Would you like some help?"

Juniper looked up at him in surprise, but handed over the bottle of Coke she had been struggling to open. He twisted the cap off and gave it back, his fingers brushing against hers and sending a jolt of awareness through his body.

"Thank you. Two more seconds and I would have been forced to use my teeth on it," Juniper laughed, lips curved into a smile and he curled his hands into fists so he wouldn't reach out and touch her.

He had been watching her since the second she walked in the front door, an air of superiority shrouding her body. Every other person in the building was sneaking looks, eyes flickering over briefly before flying back to whatever bullshit report was in their hands.

"You're more than welcome. Would you like help with that as well?" he asked, reaching for the pack of crackers in her hand without waiting for her answer. He knew that she needed him. Knew that she needed him to take care of the things in her life.

"Oh, well. Thank you, I guess. I should probably get going, my ride looks like he's about ready to leave," Juniper smiled sadly at him, patting him on the forearm and lingering until her body passed around the side of his.

He watched her walk away, hips swaying in invitation. The material of her skirt pulled tight against her heart shaped ass and he had to bite back a groan of appreciation. Juniper Hayes was the very definition of a fuck bunny and he had every intention to show her just how much he appreciated the effort she put forth in drawing him in.