Chapter 23

**Domenico's POV ** 

"What the hell happened.?!" I asked. 

"What is the last thing you remember?" Asked Ed.  

:Where is she?" I asked ignoring his question. 

"Only you two were admitted here ." said Orlando.  

"By who? "Asked Ercole. 

"We don't know the hospital staff contacted us saying you were admitted here by someone. " Said Rodrigo. 

"What about her?" I asked 

"Nothing."

"Where is everybody else?" Asked Ercole.  

"The girls are at home with dad and the boys are trying to find her." Replied Ed. 

 "Take care of the discharge process we are going home." I said. 

Ed nodded and went out.

**Beatrice's POV **

When the car collided with us our car turned over. 

We all were upside down with Ercole unconscious and Dom slipping into unconscious state.  

My head was pounding. I looked out to see that two men were coming towards us. 

I pretended to be unconscious.  

They first took me out. Then Ercole and then Dom. 

"What about her?" Asked man 1  

"We don't need her . He asked to bring them only." Said man 2. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see that there back was towards me. 

I looked here and there for something to help me. I found my iPad.  It's screen was broken. 

Oh well now it's already broken . 

I slowly stood up and grabbed my iPad and hit man 1 with much force. He dropped unconscious. 

Man 2 looked at me and leaped towards me making both of us fall with him on top of me. I flipped him over and hit him with the edge of the iPad on his throat. He started coughing clutching his throat. I took this opportunity and hit him hard in the temple making him drop. Then I checked their pulse. They both were alive.

" Miss! "

"Fuck!" I looked back to see my men.  

"You idiots! I have told you many times not to frighten me like that."

The thing is that we all have some men working under us. They are professional fighters that are trained in hand to hand combat and in weapons.  
I had an application installed in my iPad and phone that send a distress signal to the nearby team. So when we were attacked I sent the signal .

" Sorry miss !  "

I looked behind them to see two man all bloodied up. 

"Dead or alive?" I asked them.  

"About to die." They replied.

"Good . Make these two men the victim of accident . Instant death.  Take care of the police. And  take the Regios to the hospital. Tell the hospital staff details and do not give any information about yourself. 
And do whatever you want with these two . "

" Umm miss? "Said one of them . 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"You're bleeding"

I had a glass piece stuck in my thigh. 
So I plucked it out and wrapped the handkerchief around it .

They gave me the key of the car and I went to Eric's clinic.

**Domenico's POV** 

We finally reached home. Claire was no where to be found. Dad was with Isla and Everly.  

 When they saw us they both came running towards us .  

"Are you ok ?"asked Eve.  

"Does it hurt?" asked Isla.  

"I'm fine." I told them and went towards my office. They both went to Ercole and they stared chatting.  

Ed also came with me. 

"So.. anything?" I asked. 

"No. "

 "Do you think that Blake and Hayden and acting weird. ?"I asked Ed.  

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

"You know in  the past when any girl would come saying she is our Beatrice they would not even talk to them. But with her they are just too good."

"Maybe they really like her"he said. 

"But it just doesn't add" up I said. 

"You know what else doesn't add up that she is so normal with them rather than us. "He said.  

"What do you mean .?" I asked this time. 

"You know when a someone is adopted that person would or should try to know the members with whom they will be living. But she is doing the opposite. She doesn't interact with us.  She is just so closed off. And you know what else is off that there no records of her . She doesn't exist. The only records are her previous school's record which only had her name and the orphanages address. " He said.

We both were in deep thought when we heard some noises . We went both out and saw a worried Hayden and a pacing Blake. 

"Did you find her?" I asked. 
"No" replied Blake.  

We were discussing when the front door opened and in came Beatrice.

**Beatrice's POV**
After returning from the clinic I found that I had a bruised collar bone . My thigh wound was stitched. 

As I entered  Blake came to hug me  but i stopped him by placing my hand in front of me.  

A look of hurt flashed through his eyes. 

"I can't hug  you because I have a bruised collar bone." I said  and gave him a side  hug . 

Hayden came and kissed my temple probably relieved  that I  was finally back.

"Where were you?" asked Ed. 

"I went to a clinic to tend to my wounds." I replied. 

"You're hurt where?" Asked Blake. 
"Just a small wound . Nothing serious. "

"What happened ? "Asked Dom.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

" What happened after the accident?"  he asked.

"Some men came there and helped us ." I replied.

He was about to asked something when I excused my self and asked Sarah to bring an ice pack to my room.

As I was going Dom said "We need to talk after dinner ."

I nodded and went towards my room .