two - not police's suspects

We woke up and I put on one of T-shirts. I went to school. There was flashing lights and a crowd of people.

I saw Dewey. "Y/n, just who I needed." Dewey said. "Do you remember anything from last night and the killer?"

"He called me and asked what my favorite horror movie, asked my name, broke the door down, tried to kill me, then Randy crawled up to my window and pulled me out." I informed him.

"Okay, thanks and you can't go in your house for a while since that is a crime scene." Dewey said.

My mom ran to me. "Who T-shirt is that and how are you feeling?" She questioned.

"Randy's and I'm fine." I replied.

"Okay." She said and walked away.

I felt like I was going to throw up. Someone tried to kill me and mom really thought I was okay. I started walking back to Randy.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Sidney completely blew me off for no reason." Randy told me. "I was talking to her when Billy comes to her she is a complete different person."

"Oh," I mumbled and hugged him. "It's okay."

We walked the rest of the way to school. Tatum ran to me and hugged me while Stu gave me a small smile.

"How are you doing?" Tatum asked.

"I'm fine." I said and she hugged me one more time before we started class.

At lunch, I sat with Tatum, Sidney, Billy, Stu, and Randy. "Hunt ? Why did you say they hunt?" Tatum asked Stu.

"Because the bodies were gutted." Stu answered. I looked at Randy with a disgusted look on my face.

"Then why didn't y'all ask me?" Tatum asked.

"It would take a man to gut Steve and Casey." Stu replied.

"There are girl serial killer like Pamela Vorhees, Annie Wilkes, Carr-" I was saying until Randy put his hand over my mouth.

"We get it." Randy said.

"Look at y'all being at epic couple!" Stu said loudly. Tatum laughed.

"Are you gonna kiss now?" Tatum added. Randy took his hand off my mouth.

"Shut up." We said at the same time causing Tatum and Stu laugh even more.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney asked and everyone looked at her.

"You take a knife and slit it from the groin to the sternum." Stu answered her question causing us to look at him. Sidney looked terrified of his answer.

"How would you know that?" I asked Stu.

"Jaws." Stu said.

"And didn't you used to date Casey before she dumped you for Steve." I said.

"Are you accusing me?" Stu shot back.

"I thought you dumped Casey for me." Tatum said a bit annoyed.

"Y/n is lying. I dumped Casey for you." Stu told her.

After school, Randy brought me to his house. "Want to watch Chucky?" Randy asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Something is up with Stu."

"I agree because he didn't break up with Casey." Randy said.

We got towards the end of the movie and the phone rang. "I'll get it." I said. I jumped up and answered the phone.

"Y/n, the killer tried to kill Sidney!" Tatum basically yelled.

"Oh, my gosh." I said.

"It was the same person that tried to kill you." She said.

"Wait really." I said. "We have to stop this person."

"The police are trying." Tatum announced.

"Don't you know anything about horror movies?" I asked. "The police never find out who the murderer is and the teens find out who they are. I'm taking this into my own hands."

It wasn't the Casey and Sidney part that made me mad, it was them still free where they could harm Tatum or Randy.

"Stop comparing this to a horror movie!" She demanded and hung up.

"Randy!" I called. Randy ran into the room.

"What?" Randy asked.

"The murderer tried to kill Sidney." I informed him.

"Is she okay?" He questioned quickly.

"Yes." I answered.

"I'm going to check on her!" He said, but before I could say anything he was out the door.  I followed Randy until we got to Sidney's house.

Randy went to Sidney. I could hear their conversation. "How are you feeling? Do you need something?"  Randy questioned.

"Randy, I don't want you questioning me right now and I don't need you hovering over me." She said.

Randy walked back to me. "She hates me."

"No, she doesn't." I said. "She just needs some space."

"Okay." Randy said. I hugged him and we went to his house.

"How long are you staying here?" Randy questioned me.

"How long do you want me here?" I asked.

"Stay how ever long you want." Randy said with a grin and with Halloween in his hand. I smiled and made popcorn. The popcorn was ready and Randy had the movie ready.

"Wait, why do you always have a horror movie in your hand at all times?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

A/n: Not me writing texting but they couldn't. Obviously you should quit reading this right now before it gets anymore cringey.