(c.b) bruce + serum

"hey, hey," you started smacking the shoulder of the archer sitting on the couch in front of you.

he could tell that you clearly had something up your sleeve based upon the failure to suppress the giggles. he shook his head and looked up, over his shoulder to gaze up at the person who ever so graciously waltzed into his life. (y/h/c) hair was laying on your shoulders as you rested your arms on the back of the couch.

when blue met (y/e/c), he raised a single eyebrow at you, waiting for you to continue. you looked down and laughed lightly before licking your lips. when you met gazes with him again, you motioned your head over towards the doorway. he followed your gaze and stopped when he came across bruce banner and steve rogers standing in the doorway.

you leant down, brushing your lips over his ear and you whispered to him, "do you think if bruce was the one with the super soldier serum instead of steve... he would perhaps be called the star-spangled banner?"

the both of you instantly broke down in laughter, clint rubbing his face with his hands as you gracefully and slowly fell to the floor to hold your tummy. the two standing in the doorway were now looking at the laughing pair in confusion. they didn't understand, and they didn't really have to, they just knew it was no good when you and clint were caught laughing together

"i fucking hate you, (y/n)," clint said and you knew he was kidding, so it only made you laugh harder.