"Dream Comes True" Dream

#dream
#mydream
#uncut
#fantasy

This story is uncut or pls excuse my grammar. I wrote this right after i woke up from my dream till i remembered the scenes. so there's no connectivity in this content like a story. It's a real dream experience of mine. If u like this content let me know in the comments. My next upload depends on your views.

**************
**************

My "dream come true" dream :

I am in a studio where some cooking competition is conducted.
Two participants for a table. I saw taylor swift and selena gomez when i entered there.
After entering the set i saw taylor swift came running to me and hugged me tightly.

I was very surprised by this gesture from her. She was excited like we were long lost friends meeting again.
I told her when you are on tour i was there only but i hesitated to call. She was like no you should have called me and we would have hung out.....

And then she introduced me as a special friend to selena. Selena was also very happy to me. And then me and selena started to talk about life and she became emotional. I advised her that crying makes us weaker,its like bleeding in front of shark in the sea. But she denied that and told no its ok to cry and express your feelings and she was right too....
After that i went to taylors table she and some guy were stuffing icecream into an empty cone and taylor crushed the top of the cone filled with cream like yellow and sea green colours and kept it in the fridge. After few minutes i bid bye to her and selena.

***************
Next scene
***************

im in a plane. Dad and mom were with me talking about my 48 A seat number and somehow i got in there....

****************
*Flash*
****************
After some time im again there in the set where taylor and selena were there. Selena was upset that her icecream cone was very messed up. And then i left that place.

****************
Next scene
****************

Im again in the plane. But this time i missed my flight and got scolding from mom and dad.

***************
Next scene
***************

im in some place like a summer camp in woods. There were many people in the group with me. That place looked like a fairy tale. Very dramatic place like garden in the end with waterfalls.

End of dream.

***********
***********
Pls leave your comments, suggestions and thoughts below.
#no abusive language!!!
Thank you.