1

I woke up and it was 7:00 in the morning. I stretched my arms , got up from bed and went for a shower . After taking shower I got dressed up for school took my bag and went downstairs. I saw my mom and tanaka-san there.

Tanaka – oi oi oi y/n it’s your first day at karasuno high [you had to transfer from your old school fukurodani because of the fight you had there] don’t beat people here too. Ah yeah and join our volleyball club if you want to and become our manager. We can even walk back home together if you do :)

y/n—cool *shows a thumb*

After having breakfast you both left for the school. As soon as you entered the school everyone had there eyes on you.

Guy1—woah!! Who is she?? She is so pretty!!

Guy2—yah! Don’t look at her I will date her!!

Girl1—she really is pretty guys.

Guy3—am I seeing an angel right now!! @_@

Tanaka—woah woah woah y/n you’ve already caught everyone's eyes don’t forget to tell the girls especially the pretty ones that I am your brother *speaks loudly*

y/n—don’t worry,It probably won’t last long dear BROTHER.

Tanaka—I know it very well sister ~~ bye I am going to my class now.

y/n— Ye.

You too went to your class and the teacher was already there. You went in and stood besides her.

Teacher – introduce yourself dear

y/n—hi , I am y/n. Hope we get along *you gave a little scary smirk*

Teacher— y/n go sit with Hinata there.

You walked towards hinata and he looked just like an energetic kid and you couldn’t  stand him because he was too loud and talked too much *cute at the same time*
He smiled and waved at you.
You couldn't help but smile back a little.

LUNCH TIME

Hinata – HEY Y/N I AM HINATA SHOYO!!

*y/n thinking*Tf is with him but he is so cute *in awe*

y/n—woah calm down shorty.

Hinata—YAAAAAAAA!!! I ain’t a shorty!!! Got it?!?!?he whined with pouty lips*

y/n—but you do look like one in front of me*patts his head and walks toward the cafeteria*

you said It because you were tall enough for him to reach only your ears.

Hinata—what’s with her why is she so rude?!?!?

You said with a loud voice while walking away “I ain’t rude, shorty”

Hinata--*shouts*YAGHHHHHHHH!!!!

IN CAFETERIA

You sat on the table and hinata suddenly jumped on the seat beside you saying “I won’t let you run away even if you call me shorty  because you are my classma-”
He got cut by a deep rough voice

Kageyama—hoi hoi hoi what about your this classmate that you left behind huh?

Hinata—yah kageyama y/n is new here I wanted to eat lunch with her.

y/n—whatever*you said while rolling your eyes*

kageyama—I am sitting here too then.

Three of you were eating when you suddenly heard a familiar voice on the table behind you. As you turned around you felt a sudden weird excitement in you and gave a scary stare to that person with scary smile....