-1-

- Their P.O.V -

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

Staring at the clock for the past hour has not helped in the slightest. Their face still clouds my mind, every thought is a memory of them engraved in my mind, every breath is taken so I can live to see them for another day.

To see their beautiful hair, their deep eyes. Their heart-stopping smile, to their heart-melting pout. From their frown to their mocking sneer. Every action and movement taking the breath away from my lungs as they took my heart away from me once.

 From my first thought to every face in my dreams, they stroll in my mind without a care. I watch them from afar, head in a book, expressions clear as day. They dream of their perfect match, while I stand alone in the distance. Their eyes hold a million emotions that they try to hide from the world, but one careful look will tell you their deepest secrets. 

I notice every fake smile, to their every real tear. Everything they love to everything that they hate, I know. I don't mean to be obsessive but love is a strange force. It came like a storm on a sunny day and left a beautiful rainbow behind, whose beauty captured me. Now I long for our encounters, that they pay no intention to.

My heart explodes at the thought of them smiling, genuinely. All because of me. I want to shower them in love but they sit there with their head in a book, while I stand alone at a distance. They dream of the perfect match, the perfect love story. I never cross their mind, but they live in my heart.

My heart breaks every time I look at them because I know, I don't exist to them. They want a relationship and want to give them that. I want to spoil them, guide them, protect them, and maybe someday...marry them. The only problem is that I don't exist... to them. 

Maybe someday they'll see me, and until then I will hold on and pray it's not too late. I hope I'm not gone before the day they realize my love for them. And if I don't live to see that day, I'm writing this today, so in the days after my departure, the world will know the name of my love.

I wish them a wonderful life, that I wish I could be a part of. But I'm happy I got to see them on my journey. They were never alone, I was always by their side, hiding in the shadows.

From the bottom of my heart, and with all of the love I have in me, I say this:

"Dear reader of this declaration, you are and will always be loved even if I'm gone, because love is forever, alive or dead. I fell in love with you, while you didn't notice. I just hope I was able to show you that love before I bid goodbye to this lovely world where I met you."

"Our perfect time is yet to come. This is not an incomplete story, but the beginning of a new one, that will in its own time be our future, forever."

"I love you, anonymous reader."