Shut up

A/n ~ we are now in there fourth year this story is moving quite fast so I may make another summer chapter.

"When did they get tall" Dorcas asked as they walked there way over to the carriages behind the boys. "I don't know go ask" Lily giggled out. "How is he" Marlene asked changing the subject. "He has a name" Lily rolled her eyes. "What is it I forgot" Marlene mocked. "Shut up" Lily mumbled. "Any ways bye have fun" Marlene said walking off to go and talk to James. "She has such good comebacks you on the other hand need to work on yours" Mary said talking to Lily. In response to Marys comment Lily gave her a look that shut them all up. When Lily looked back forward she spotted James looking at her and waved at her. Lily rolled her eyes but could not help but smile at the fact that he seemed so nice right there. "Catching feelings Evans" Dorcas said with a mischievous smile. "No" Lily said bluntly. "You sure" Mary said with a sweet grin it was hard to tell if she was teasing or being nice actually. Lily took it as a teasing gesture and threw them the exact same look again. "You look horrible when you make that face" Alice laughed out. "Shut up you all are a bunch of ass wholes" Lily giggled. "Looking adorable Lily" Sirius shouted with his hands cupped around his mouth. "Thanks" Lily said now with her hands cupped around her mouth.

When they entered the castle they headed to the great hall all laughing. Once they made it to the great hall they all made sure they looked composed. They entered the great hall with smirks on all there faces. When they sat down James started laughing. It was like dominoes once one person was laughing the next one would start laughing till everyone was laughing almost crying at how stupid it was. They kept laughing till they herd a loud clap from the front of the great hall. "Oh shit" Sirius mumbled then giggled. Sirius glanced over at the table next his to the third years where his eyes landed on his brother making a disappointed face at him. Sirius rolled his eyes and looked back to the front of the hall.

"You know what he is a bitch an ass whole even who makes a face like that at there older brother" Sirius yelled in the common room. "I do" Marlene said raising her hand. "Shut the fuck up Marlene" Sirius said gesturing her to leave. "I am not leaving you ass" she hissed. "Then shut up" Sirius said with venom mixed in his voices. "Then you shut up and stop complaining" Marlene mumbled. Sirius got up from his chair quite aggressively and so did Marlene. "Okay why don't we go up stairs and go to bed" Alice said as she lead Marlene up to there room. Neither Marlene or Sirius broke eye contact till they could not see each other. "You need to call down" James said looking at Sirius. "Shut up at least I don't have dreams about her like you have dreams about Evans" Sirius hissed. "I don't have dreams you-". James was about to finish but Remus grabbed Sirius and took him upstairs. "Ass whole" Lily said looking at James. "What did I do now" he huffed. "Nothing I was just finishing your sentence" she mumbled. "Sorry, good night" James said as he got up and stopped once he got to the steps he turned around and gave the exact same wave as he did before. Once James was out of site Lily grind. "You like him" Dorcas poked. "No if anything he will be back to his normal self tomorrow 'annoying'" Lily fussed. Truly Lily wished James was like this all the time sweet and gentle. "Maybe he has changed Marlene said he has" Alice said coming back downstairs. "Well Marlene had been friends with him for how long" Lily said. "Giving you an even better reason to listen to her she has known him for like forever" Mary said with the sweet smile again. "Stop smiling like that it is confusing" Lily fussed and got up and went upstairs to bed.

He was woken by the sound of Remus alarm. "Shut that thing up" he said with his face shoved in his pillow. "I am, shut up" Remus said in his grumbled voice. "Why the fuck do you wake up so early" James asked finally lifting his face out of the pillow. "So I have time to get ready before waking you guys up" Remus fussed. "Shut the fuck up" Sirius shouted. "You shut up" James said and threw his book from his bed side table at Sirius. "You bitch this means war you hear me war" Sirius said shooting up into a siting position. "Why do you guys not wear shirts to sleep" Peter asked confused to why he woke up to three shirtless men. "Because Remus likes looking at this, the exact same reason I don't wear trousers" Sirius said getting up and showing off his body only being covered by his loos boxers. "That is the total opposite for me I do it for comfort" James says still laying down but now on his back. "Wake up lets get a going here" Remus said getting up and dragging Sirius to the bathroom. "What do you think they are doing in there making out" James asked with a giggle. "Maybe" Peter said with a smile. "Would not be surprised" James said now sitting up and putting on his glasses. "Want to look" Peter mouthed. James gave him a quick nod and started to get out of bed. They creep there way to the bath room doorway and peek in, they see Remus brushing his teeth and Sirius not to be seen. James quickly assumed he was in the shower because the water was running. "I guess we were wrong" James whispered with a smirk and went in to brush his teeth.

A/n~ sorry I know this chapter is quite short but I just wanted to write and I had no ideas so this is what I got.