Chapter 36

Todoroki's P.O.V.

Damn Zero. I thought I didn't like you anymore, but I guess that's not the case. When he pulled me close to him earlier and tried to kiss me, I almost gave in, but Bakugou and Midoriya crossed my mind and I stopped Zero.

I swear he looks so different from a few years ago. Back then his hair was really short and he used to be shorter than me. His personality is basically the same. Still flirty, pushy, and charismatic. But now his hair is very long, it reaches down to his shoulders. You can tell he takes good care of it though. It's very moist and he has no split ends. He has three ear piercings on both ears and a tongue piercing. He went from 5'5 to 6'2. His body is way more muscular now as well. I guess he had no choice since his quirk isn't really useful for combat. He's improved so much. Meanwhile, I don't think I've changed at all. I'm pretty much the same.

Oh shit that reminds me! I have to go meet Bakugou and Midoriya downstairs to help them with their training. I carefully slid Zero off of my lap and grabbed a shirt out of my dresser. Then I slid it on and head towards the common room.

Midoriya's P.O.V.

"Why isn't he here yet?" Bakugou complained for the 15th time.

"I told you, he's probably doing something," I replied.

He gave a huge sigh. I swear sometimes he acts like a toddler. I don't see how Todoroki does it. They truly are soulmates cause shit he's tiring and I usually don't say that about Kacchan. But him marking me made me realize, he's a lot of work.

"Sorry, I'm late," Todoroki said as he entered the room. His hair was pretty wet so he probably took a shower a short while ago. "I got a bit preoccupied with something."

He's probably talking about Zero. I saw him leave the classroom earlier with him. It's not a problem of course because they're just friends. And it's not like I'm the one dating him anyway.

"It's fine, your here now so let's get started," Bakugou said.

Todoroki took the seat that was across from us and we started working.

A few hours had passed and we had a few minutes until it was time to eat dinner. All the students came downstairs and I immediately noticed that Todoroki was staring as Zero came down the stairs. Now some people might think I'm overreacting or being paranoid, but I know that look because that's the same look he gives Kacchan. And I think it's the same look he gives me as well. Then Zero started approaching us. 

"Hey guys," he said as he approached Todoroki.

He put his arm over Todoroki's neck and smiled.

"Your hair's still wet?" Zero asked Todoroki.

Todoroki nodded his head and rolled his eyes at Zero.

"Yeah cause you interrupted me as soon as I got out the shower," Todoroki replied sassily.

Zero laughed at his comment while Todoroki looked dead serious. I guess Bakugou got jealous because he started clinging onto Todoroki's arm. 

"Let's go eat Todo," Bakugou said.

Todoroki nodded and lifted Zero's arm from around him. Zero looked obviously hurt by what just happened and he put a hand over his chest and scoffed.

"You'll be okay," Todoroki said. "Come on Midoriya."

Huh? When did he start inviting me with them. It's usually always just Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Yeah Deku, come on," Kacchan added.

"All right!" I said.

Dang my mood just turned from 0 to 100 with just a few words.

Kirishima's P.O.V.

"Kiri please forgive me," Kaminari begged.

"Ohh~ that new guy looks hot. Zero is it? Maybe I'll try to shoot my shot," I said completely ignoring him.

"Oh please, I know that's not your type. He's too...I don't know, just not you," Kaminari said.

He's right, Zero isn't my type at all. I mean, he's hot as hell, but that's the problem. He gets everyone's attention, because he's hot as hell. But I just want Kaminari to leave me alone so at this point, I'm saying a lot of things I don't mean.

"You don't believe me? Watch me then," I said.

I walked over towards Zero's direction. I don't even know what I'm doing. When I approached him, he looked at me confused.

"Pretend you're interested in me for like 5 minutes," I whispered.

He nodded his head and smirked. I didn't think he would agree so easily. Well, he does seem like the laid back type.

"Who are you trying to make jealous?" he asked.

"How did you..."

"Trust me, I've done it before," he said.

I glanced over at Kaminari and pointed a little. He chuckled.

"The pikachu? Well that'll be easy. All I have to do is this," he said.

Before I could blink again he swept me off my feet, and I mean literally. He picked me up bridal style then kissed my forehead. Then he walked me out of the common room. I was actually very impressed. I know I said he's not my type but my type might change because of him. He put me down when we got into an empty hallway.

"How was that?" he asked. "Or did I go overboard?"

"That was great! To be honest that really caught me off guard," I said.

"Well glad I could help," he said.

Then he walked away. I hope that was enough to get Kaminari to leave me alone. I keep telling him we're over, he cheated, we're done. But he just doesn't give up.

"Kirishima!" I heard Kaminari yell.

Seriously? I turned around to see an angry Denki.  

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

I turned around and started walking, trying to ignore him. But unfortunately, his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Why can't you just forgive me and move on?" he said.

Did this motherfucker just...?

"Forgive you and move on?" I asked.

He nodded his head. I simply just turned to walk away again. He really just said that. How can he act like cheating is no big deal? Forgive me and move on? If you have a soulmate then it's basically impossible to cheat unless it's true love. That's why I thought Kaminari was the one. 

"What? I don't see what's so hard about it?" he yelled.

"Denki," I said.

His gave me his full attention.

"I can't just forgive you and move on. Don't you understand? I've told you months ago that I have a purple rejected string, meaning your heart is basically broken. That's when you came and healed it, but now it's broken again. I wouldn't be able to take it a third time. Physically or mentally," I explained.

"But I won't do it again, I promise," he said.

"I'm sorry Kaminari," I said.

He finally let me walk away and when I did, I felt a piece of my heart shatter all over again. Then I ran to my room and locked the door.

_________________________________________ Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy!!

I love to read and reply to some of your comments so please comment. And don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Two updates every Friday.

-Love Jayla