Chapter 1/pre-canon second half

A Decade After They Met Irene

Natsu, Wendy, and Irene have gotten closer to each other over the past 10 years, with Irene eventually asking to become Natsu's second mate. Wendy was apprehensive at first, but she ended up accepting and agreeing to share Natsu with Irene, this caused Anna to get up her courage and ask if she can join as well, Natsu couldn't be happier about this and almost begged Wendy and Irene to allow it, both of them do because they know how much Natsu cares for Anna. A year later Anna gives birth to Natsu's first child, around that same time Wendy laid an egg which carried within it the child of herself and Natsu(A/N: what did you expect? She's a dragon, of course she lays eggs) near the end of the 10 years Irene left to go explore the world, and now Natsu and Wendy are preparing to do the same, leaving all of their gold and magic items to Anna and Her's and Natsu's daughter, while promising to return in 5 years at most.

Anna: remember, you need to be back in 5 years at the latest.

Natsu: yeah yeah, we know, we'll be back by then unless something stops us.

Wendy: yeah, what Natsu said, we can't guarantee that nothing will prevent us from coming back in time, but if something does then we'll send a letter telling you about it.

Anna: *sighs* you better, our daughter needs her father Natsu, and the only reason that we're staying here is to keep an eye on the eclipse gate and make sure it doesn't open prematurely, you both know that.

Natsu: yep, we'll see you in 5 years, bye Anna!

Wendy: see you in 5 years, bye Anna!

The 2 left on the first of their many journeys to explore the world, for now they stuck to what would become Fiore in the future, and as promised they returned after 5 years. After Natsu and Wendy returned they celebrated the return with a night of fun, and Anna gave birth to a pair of twin girls 9 months later. Once Natsu and Anna's children became adults Natsu and Wendy left again, going on another journey to explore the world, this time they explored the rest of the continent before moving on to what would later become the Alvarez Empire, they stayed there exploring for a few years before moving on to the third and final continent, where they met the biological daughter of Igneel, the fire dragon god, Igni. Natsu and Igni hit it off spectacularly, fighting to a stalemate with grins on their faces, they would later go on to meet the goddess of wind Kaze, who would be the latest person to join Natsu's harem after they bonded for a decade. Over that same decade Natsu and Igni became good friends, regardless of Igni's destructive nature. They stayed there for longer than expected and lost track of time, and before they realized it 400 years had passed.

To be continued in chapter 2, the start of canon.