Chapter 1 - Y/N

I don't normally fangirl in every show, but when I do... The possibility of obsession may rise and I'll try my best to figure the meaning for me in the long run.

"Y/n, can you please tone it down? Do I have to remind you again?" Her mother said behind the closed door. She paused the video for a second. "Yeah, we will, sorry." She replied. "And before you continue, there's Cheetos downstairs and ice cream, cookies and cream flavor."

"We'll get that later, thank you." She presses play, and the hype goes back again as they watch WandaVision

They kept screaming and reacting upstairs in y/n's room and her mom was binging series downstairs with the exact volume to hear it. It wasn't that loud until episode 3, the part where Monica knew Pietro and Wanda confronted her. The mother thought there was a circus in her room.

As Wanda returns in her cabin, the girls look close on the screen, trying to guess what will happen in this scene. Y/n's heart is still pounding not only after all the stressful events every 5 minutes during the show but also in that scene. She knows something bad that will happen.

"Oh, no." she said while shaking her head no, as she saw Wanda studying the darkhold. Avery, her friend lying on her stomach beside, covering half of her face, screams like pterodactyl the moment the scene ended. "Oh my gosh, what the fuck happened?!" Y/n looks at her, still puzzled after everything. "I don't know either, what happened again - the whole episode?" Avery asks, brows furrowed, looking at the screen as if she's trying to figure out something.

She chuckles in confusion as she covers her face and lies down. "Girl, I'm sorry, the episode is overwhelming as hell." Avery explained. Y/n groaned, still covering her face.

After a few minutes of silence, Y/n breathes to get a break from everything, then jumps out of the bed. "Alright, let's break this down, starting from the first five mins." She chuckles, knowing that this is another set that they need to dissect.

.........

"Character analysis, and let's start with Vision because I felt there's a transformation in him here." Avery suggests as she writes in a thick green notebook. "Well, Vision... From what I observed.. He's- He's functioning like a hundred percent human being. I've seen Civil War and Age of Ultron tons of times and this is that major change you might refer. There was a change in him because it is from Wanda's manifestation. You notice how... Yes! That's it! You notice how Vision is like a perfect husband slash parent and his ability of showing emotions and jokes?" Y/n told her, looks around, pondering for more.

"Damn girl, that's a great insight right there. Let me write it for a second... And then what else?" She glances at her, waiting for her next input.

"She created Vision based on her expectation or perception of him... what he should be to her and -and not what he really is since - I mean." Y/n chuckles. "Even though I admire his wisdom and intelligence, he's still.. he's still a walking toaster to me bruh - but like yeah - the whole format of Vision in this show is a fusion of.. Wanda's ideal version of him and Dick van dyke's persona, I guess." Y/n elaborated while caressing her chin, hundred of thoughts and insights circulating in her mind.

Avery fakes sobbing. "If WandaVision was a subject in our class." She sniffs. "you would be a valedictorian for your insight - oh my gosh. That was so deep." She pretends to wipe tears even though there's none. Y/n throws a pillow that she left on her desk. "Miss Avery Finch, shut up. First things first, you don't need to be pretentious. Second, you also have your own great insights - alright, how about give me one on Agatha, as far as I can remember you've read marvel comics since your uncle was collecting a lot?" I cross my arms as I lean back on my desk.

"Um.. Ask me a specific question, maybe I can give an input that makes sense." She snorts with laughter then writes Agatha's name on the notebook. Y/n just shakes her head from her goofiness. "Ok, was there a difference between the Agatha in the comics and in this show?"

After gathering her initial thoughts. "There's a bit. She made her into like seventy percent villain here... But.. I feel they still followed a bit of what was in the comics since in her portrayal of Agnes - you could - there are qualities of Agatha in the comics that you could see from her - the Dick Van Dyke Show might be a big influence to the characters but... It's hard to explain, I'll just write it down, I felt that there's just a slight difference - it's hard to find the right words, you know." She replied.

"Not bad, but yeah let's go back to Vision since I still have more input - do you want to get some ice cream first?"

"I think I need some water, too. That damn episode made me feel like I run thousands of miles." She sits upright and jumps out of y/n's bed. "Do you also feel something heavy in your chest? Or like something stinging? Something in that episode is just painful, goodness." Y/n lets out a heavy sigh as she walks towards the door. "Yeah, but I feel the drain more than the pain. I can't believe watching a show can be that exhausting." Avery replied.

The two girls went downstairs for the meantime to grab some snacks and drinks. For it would take them that whole night to understand the overall meaning of the show, not just in MCU but to themselves as they take a closer look in the whole framework of WandaVision.